IGNORED

Refunds

Redmycolour

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

I'm still waiting for my refund for the 7-1 defeat at Swansea! 

Oh! What about the fans who travelled to see the 6-0 promotion victory at Bradford? Should they pay double?

Tw*t

I travelled up to Hartlepool years ago to watch us lose 0-1 in sleet !!!

Makes the times you travel with little hope and we win even better.

35 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I bought a half season ticket just to guarantee I could get to this game, knowing full well I may not make many more that season (I play Saturdays). Was well worth the £200+ for that night, and what almost happened against Man City

At least we got a free programme for that game

Not many kept them though! :whistle:

We did get ticket money back after we got hammered and folded against Preston 2 seasons ago. Organised by Korey I believe, the players paid us. The coach money we lost as of course they unfortunately got us to the match and back. I didn’t expect anything but it was a great gesture and certainly showed us they realised how bad they were for us to travel and watch.

Against Wigan the tickets were vastly reduced I believe, £10 a ticket. Was the match worth a Tenner to watch, probably as even non league is more than that or thereabouts. As for the coach, they only put on one official coach I believe. I was going to go then couldn’t book the coach so didn’t bother. I don’t they will be refunding, even for one coach, as it’s sets a dangerous president.

2 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

Bristol city fc should have the decency to refund all supporters who travelled to Wigan on Friday night after that display, Tickets & travel incl, not that it will happen, 

We’re you asked to pay extra after we were really good Vs Swansea..?!

I would like a refund on my tickets from going to watch CATS at the Hippodrome a few years ago. 

Absolute garbage, apart from the “memories” song. 

It wasn’t badly performed, it was well performed shite, but shite it most certainly was. 

Does anyone have the number for the Hippodrome box office so I can ring and ask them for my money back..?

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I would like a refund on my tickets from going to watch CATS at the Hippodrome a few years ago. 

Coach One?

33 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Nice it is then, because we’ve won 4 already.

Pedant. I’ve only gone and got the wrong season for this pessimistic nonsense. 

8 minutes ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

I once asked for a refund for the awful Sheffield united away game in early 2014. We lost 3 nil, worst game I’ve ever been to. Just had a shitty email saying no 

Bloody right too!

You actually contacted them and asked for a refund..?! I bet they had a proper good laugh at that in the ticket office..!

I know that occasionally the players or club may make a goodwill gesture after an apocalyptic capitulation, but I can’t believe that anyone had ever been to a football match and then emailed in to ask for a refund..! 

3 hours ago, Super said:

Don't agree with OP regarding tickets but that was the type of game where free coach travel could of been done by the club.

Literally no club gives free coach travel.

If you look at the occasions where 'a club' gives free coach travel, 99% of the time it is actually the sponsor that is doing it.

The cup run was blamed for our downturn in form last year, but there can be no such excuses this season.  Personally, I think other teams have rumbled us and we can't seem to come up with a plan B or C.

We are badly missing Korey in the middle and he is going to be out until January at best, then how long for him to get match fit and hope that the injury doesn't continue to niggle.  We need to get a defensive midfielder in the Jan window for sure, even if only a loan.

3 hours ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

I once asked for a refund for the awful Sheffield united away game in early 2014. We lost 3 nil, worst game I’ve ever been to. Just had a shitty email saying no 

You’ve just had an email saying no? Blimey that is bad that then club didn’t respond for 4 years. 

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Does anyone else find it slightly ironic that the OP who is calling for a freebie to Wigan is the same one who ripped into another poster last week for saying he had had a free ticket in the Lansdown?

Is it irony if you know the OP has always been a complete ???

If the players , coaching staff voluntarily do it after a shocking performance or result that should be seen as a bonus.

Fans should never be taken for granted, but it's just one of the risks you take- there's never a contract that says 'If we concede this many goals, or fail to put together this many passes, you will get % of a refund'. It's just part and parcel, isn't it?

@wendyredredrobin Perhaps the tendency to play the same shape most weeks- especially when it's a shape that encompasses 2 in central midfield, in a League like this is less than helpful...Play it as and when, but not most weeks. Sheffield United a shining example of us adapting and succeeding- need to be more versatile, more often tbh.

Archived