IGNORED

City shop what a joke!

One hair on my chin

On 27/10/2018 at 23:42, Full nelson said:

Easy way around the clogging up of the shop is to take all the bears stuff off the racks and spread out the City range and vice versa when the rugby is at home. Wouldn’t take 30 minutes to do!! 

They'd never do that, they'd want City fans to browse and buy the Rugby stuff as much as possible, get them into the "egg-chasing game" and make more money off concessions, tickets.

I see that Bristol Sport are now trying to replicate the matchday experience, by making you queue up to get into the online shop as well.

I've genuinely never, ever, come across an on-line store that won't even let you in to have a look - incredible. Been waiting 10 minutes so far, and about to give up and look elsewhere for a coat.

I've emailed twice to ask if there'll be àny more Bears stock, for a Christmas present, but yet to receive an answer. 

There's barely anything in popular sizes of t-shirts sweatshirts etc. 

The only time I've come across this sort of incompetence, it turned out the company were on the verge of going bust and closing.

13 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I've emailed twice to ask if there'll be àny more Bears stock, for a Christmas present, but yet to receive an answer. 

There's barely anything in popular sizes of t-shirts sweatshirts etc. 

The only time I've come across this sort of incompetence, it turned out the company were on the verge of going bust and closing.

You should have received a reply. No excuse for poor customer service.

Popular sizes always sell out and there is simply to space to store any stock. Everyone’s  knows the shop is way too small.

53 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You should have received a reply. No excuse for poor customer service.

Popular sizes always sell out and there is simply to space to store any stock. Everyone’s  knows the shop is way too small.

The whole thing is quite odd, shop too small, range not as good as other clubs, stock way too low, stock this low approaching Christmas - baffling and no customer service to get a reply! 

If there was a league for club shops, we'd be playing Torquay in the conference south

26 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The whole thing is quite odd, shop too small, range not as good as other clubs, stock way too low, stock this low approaching Christmas - baffling and no customer service to get a reply! 

If there was a league for club shops, we'd be playing Torquay in the conference south

Haven’t Bristol Sport opened a shop in Cabot Circus? 

On 28/10/2018 at 08:23, Spoons said:

The kids ticket where I used to sit for 19 years was put up to £100 from £50 with no kids shirt. I was more peeved at my ticket going up as well.

But after thinking about it and calming down I suppose it's a bit like me wanting to shop in Waitrose every week. I can't afford it so I don't I shop in Aldi or Lidl.

Same with season ticket, I want to sit in central dolman but can't afford it now as got two kids who come as well , so now I sit in family area in upper lansdown. 

Which is amazing value. £345 for me and £50 each for both kids.

So the moral of the story is there's always options!!

Same here Spoons. my Senior Ticket is just £300 for the season.

Wife says it is fantastic value for me to have something to moan about after every match instead of my old gits perogative of moaning about the weather, the government, brexit, pension, todays kids, ....................:ill:

Archived