IGNORED

Millwall in town ? (Merged)

City fan 1982

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

Then do your dammed job and nick him for fraud,impersonating a football manager,  anti-social behavior, talking in riddles and being a first class cad...2 years in the pokey and a asbo would suffice, thank you.:fingerscrossed:

Maybe give him a banning order so as not to be within 2 miles of AG on a match day?

2 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Ha.

I obviously worded my post incorrectly, for it was most certainly not LJ in handcuffs that entered my mind, a mistake for which I am sure our Julie will forgive me.

I now have an image in my mind that I really wish I hadn’t ?

• Admin
On 02/12/2018 at 12:21, Izza said:

Tried to get a drink in spoons, signs saying no alcohol until 12. When I asked why I was told 18 pubs got smashed up last night so police orders to not serve earlier. Not heard any of this have you?

Which spoons was this? 

I was in the one in Bedminster just after 11, was fully open as normal 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Yeah

I notice you Swedes didn’t bother pitching up...............

At least the Dutch lads were there to help........

No wonder we are heading for Brexit

100 years ago you could send complete idiots to war and get rid. Today they need to be "carried" and football taking the shit. Send the ass holes to the opera.

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

100 years ago you could send complete idiots to war and get rid. Today they need to be "carried" and football taking the shit. Send the ass holes to the opera.

Do you really feel what they did justify That ?

:blink:

Still while those Dutch Lads were over here helping out I guess you boys were either Kayaking or getting blind drunk

Thanks a lot

On 01/12/2018 at 19:45, JasonM88 said:

Friend who lives in a Bemmy says it’s loud down there at the moment. Looks like millwall have taken a bit of a whacking, judging by some comments on Twitter.

Odd - I was just off Luckwell Rd all night, on an adjoining street near the pub, and heard nothing.

On 04/12/2018 at 20:05, bristolcitysweden said:

Mods, surely calling people who died in the Great War idiots is with a ban? Blokes a ***

Archived