IGNORED

Millwall in town ? (Merged)

City fan 1982

on a slightly different topic, from the Millwall forum:

13 minutes ago
Just been on a Bristol City forum to see any news on the fun and games in their fair city. Won't put any of it on here as I see the original post got deleted.

But something caught me eye. They got over 300 hundred members and over 300 hundred guests reading their main forum

THREE ******* HUNDRED.

We just about get 30 on here.

Well done Tomarse and all involved in this forum :clapping:

1 minute ago, Cider_boy said:

on a slightly different topic, from the Millwall forum:

13 minutes ago

Just been on a Bristol City forum to see any news on the fun and games in their fair city. Won't put any of it on here as I see the original post got deleted.

But something caught me eye. They got over 300 hundred members and over 300 hundred guests reading their main forum

THREE ******* HUNDRED.

We just about get 30 on here.

Well done Tomarse and all involved in this forum :clapping:

Had a quick ‘butchers’ at their forum earlier. The most popular single post was just them moaning about Old Kent Road.  Some ‘interesting’ views being aired.  No wonder there’s only 30 of them on there. 

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Millwall did do wrong and it doesn’t matter who started it or came off worse,if you think a mob of Millwall are just looking for a beer around bs3 on a Saturday night rather than in town then you are the most naive bloke around 

Can you read pal? To you and anyone else who’s replied... I’m not saying Millwall are innocent. We’ve all seen them at Wembley and down our way before, it’s just funny and embarrassing in equal measure to see people in this thread queuing up to slate Millwall’s fans, but there’s barely a mention of our *********, and we’ve got more than most, even when eyewitnesses clearly state we had a big hand to play in everything that happened!

We’re all entitled to our own opinions, but if everyone who replied to my initial post slating me spent 30 seconds thinking about whether there’s some double standards going on (clue: you can blame both)...

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

In other smashing windows open news, I got a nice big chunk of Cadbury's dairy milk behind door number 1 on my advent calendar today.

This just seemed like the best thread to announce this in.

I got a Captain America commemorative coin - missus smashed the advent calendar this year !!

5 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Can you read pal? To you and anyone else who’s replied... I’m not saying Millwall are innocent. We’ve all seen them at Wembley and down our way before, it’s just funny and embarrassing in equal measure to see people in this thread queuing up to slate Millwall’s fans, but there’s barely a mention of our *********, and we’ve got more than most, even when eyewitnesses clearly state we had a big hand to play in everything that happened!

We’re all entitled to our own opinions, but if everyone who replied to my initial post slating me spent 30 seconds thinking about whether there’s some double standards going on (clue: you can blame both)...

I can read pal thank you and if you and your mates were sat in a pub having a drink and were suddenly attacked by a group of other men I would hope you would fight back but by the way you speak you sound like you would sit there and take it,well I’m sorry but 90% of this country I would hope have a bit of balls about us and will protect family and friends and if that makes me a thug,hooligan or any other name you want to spout then I’m guilty 

I know exactly what will happen tomorrow inside the ground.

10 minutes before KO  practically no Millwall fans here. Odd?

Then...  bit of a kerfuffle, lots of shouting, singing no one likes us, we are Millwall etc etc

in they come, F me, it's like we're back in 1985 again

More people looking at what's going on over there than what's on the pitch.

Police move in, it dies down for a bit

Eyes back to the pitch

We thump 'em 5-0

City 11th in the Champ.

Home in time for the Merseyside derby

Visions courtesy of Mystic Meg

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I know exactly what will happen tomorrow inside the ground.

10 minutes before KO  practically no Millwall fans here. Odd?

Then...  bit of a kerfuffle, lots of shouting, singing no one likes us, we are Millwall etc etc

in they come, F me, it's like we're back in 1985 again

More people looking at what's going on over there than what's on the pitch.

Police move in, it dies down for a bit

Eyes back to the pitch

We thump 'em 5-0

Home in time for the Merseyside derby

I completely agreed with you up until the 5-0 part ?

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I can read pal thank you and if you and your mates were sat in a pub having a drink and were suddenly attacked by a group of other men I would hope you would fight back but by the way you speak you sound like you would sit there and take it,well I’m sorry but 90% of this country I would hope have a bit of balls about us and will protect family and friends and if that makes me a thug,hooligan or any other name you want to spout then I’m guilty 

Here here totally agree with you

Just now, Loon plage said:

Someone who would know wasn't there. Silly boy from Kent. Suicide mission would have been the Lions tonight but they would have known that of course.

Sounds like they had a poke at the Lions , got a bloody nose , and retreated to the Luckwell and ‘held the doorway’ of the Luckwell with a baying mob trying to get in at them 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sounds like they had a poke at the Lions , got a bloody nose , and retreated to the Luckwell and ‘held the doorway’ of the Luckwell with a baying mob trying to get in at them 

Dont think so mate. Would have been pretty daft bearing in mind the early clientele in the Lions tonight.

18 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Ok mate. Our very reputable group of idiots, who have plenty of history of making tits out of themselves, were sprung upon and all they were doing was teaching them a lesson, nothing more, so I’m sure they are completely blameless and didn’t initiate anything themselves. Oh besides smashing up a pub.

One of the only people actually quoted as a witness has said we had a big part to play, but they are a bitter anti-CPZ resident or something equally plausible. Please continue.

Archived