IGNORED

Bristol City v Norwich City Match Day 22

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Really hoping the rain stops or at least calms downs a bit.

Got a 2 mile walk to work in just over an hour- and just got back from a 2 minute walk to the shop which soaked my coat through!

It did suddenly fill up just before ko. More people here that i thought in the end. The weather has improved too, hope it lasts for you

For me the key man for them here is Tettey. The five ahead of him are all pressing quite hard and trying to make us rush the ball out so it drops in his area. Make sure that we drop onto him when we’re in possession deep and it’ll balls that game plan for them. Also, as he’s picked up a yellow, force him to challenge.

This is so much there for us. Very good half.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Really hoping the rain stops or at least calms downs a bit.

Got a 2 mile walk to work in just over an hour- and just got back from a 2 minute walk to the shop which soaked my coat through!

It did suddenly fill up just before ko. More people here that i thought in the end. The weather has improved too, hope it lasts for you

Great game so far

5 minutes ago, Mihai said:

The stream dropped at both goals, i am looking forward for the second half, cause i was giving up and loaded my CS GO, game ... but i will take a report from Valve, I have to watch the second half, i have to watch this win for sure, with a win we can be at at most 5 points away from sixth place, it is at least a target, i like to have a target, and top half gives nothing to us.

Go to www.hesgoal .com

Sheff Utd came flying out the blocks last night, much as we did today, 1-1 halftime and the more savvy WBA take it 1-2 in 2nd half;

Good game so far though, hope we can keep it up 2nd half, keep the pressure on and not chuck it away :fingerscrossed:

The most frustrating thing this game is when we win the ball back in our own third and then rather than move the ball forward with our players we lump it up to Fammy, that just doesn't work as he gets isolated and our players don't close the gap to offer quick enough.

Archived