IGNORED

Bristol City v Norwich City Match Day 22

Septic Peg

good goal  not that I'm totally blaming Lloyd Kely but he was defending way too high and so their winger had acres of space but we could of defended better. We aren't playing badly but sadly the game was getting more open and they showed their class. 

We are not giving enough support to FD and will only get chances from outside the box only if we contuine this way of playing.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He could become a great player if he was an automatic choice - pity our management team can’t see what O’Neill/Keane obviously noticed....

Johnson said no more than an hour ago how highly they rate him and how it’s tsken until now for him to get back to where he was pre-injury. 

I don’t think O’Neill and Keane know anything that we don’t about him considering he trains with us day in day out. 

1 minute ago, miketh2nd said:

good goal  not that I'm totally blaming Lloyd Kely but he was defending way too high and so their winger had acres of space but we could of defended better. We aren't playing badly but sadly the game was getting more open and they showed their class. 

We are not giving enough support to FD and will only get chances from outside the box only if we contuine this way of playing.

Weimann was behind Kelly as Kelly had pushed up. Brownhill let the centre back turn him way too easy and play forward which put Kelly out of position. Weimann should’ve been playing left back and covering Kelly 

Archived