IGNORED

RaspberryRed

17 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I would disagree. Having no POTD and no availability for purchase after the 28th seriously dented the turnout I think.

Myself and my mates have gone to numerous away games last minute or made the decision the day before to go. I'm not saying we would have taken 2000 but 12/1300 yes maybe.

Exactly. Due to family circumstances it is often a late decision for me. In the recent past I would buy on the day for evening matches and the would take them up on the coach. Why dont they do that anymore? What is the handle of that Matt Oardons bloke. They talk about away support they should do everything to make it easy.

36 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Exactly. Due to family circumstances it is often a late decision for me. In the recent past I would buy on the day for evening matches and the would take them up on the coach. Why dont they do that anymore? What is the handle of that Matt Oardons bloke. They talk about away support they should do everything to make it easy.

Strange isn't it. Maybe clubs such as stoke still depending on parachute payments don't need our money. Stewards and safety personnel can't cost too much can they?

Archived