IGNORED

Exclusive news

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Wright must be buzzing, new deal (and no doubt more £) after months out injured 

To be fair I think he has proved his worth before. And certainly more recently at Stoke. I’m glad he’s got a deal.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Wright must be buzzing, new deal (and no doubt more £) after months out injured 

Isn’t a club option extension same terms?

3 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Kind of good news but I’m terms of COD it doesn’t really change anything. Either he signs an extension between now and the summer else he will be gone 

Doesn’t change anything for either of them really. Granted they didn’t say big news but they didn’t have to make a thing of it. No bigger news than Morrell and Evans deals. Could have just tweeted the news imo

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

To be fair I think he has proved his worth before. And certainly more recently at Stoke. I’m glad he’s got a deal.

That’s my point - been a great month or so for him. Must be feeling very positive for the rest of the season now. Wasn’t meant in a ‘how has he managed that’ way :) 

1 minute ago, Unan said:

"City have exercised contract options to keep Bailey Wright, Callum O’Dowda and Matty Taylor until June 2020."

Correct me if I'm wrong but we've forcibly extended their contracts?

It would have been in their initial contract that we could extend, probably based in appearances. Contracts dont mean much these days but it adds value to the player which is good work by the club.

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Isn’t a club option extension same terms?

Doesn’t change anything for either of them really. Granted they didn’t say big news but they didn’t have to make a thing of it. No bigger news than Morrell and Evans deals. Could have just tweeted the news imo

Yes, hardly worth the "stop press " razzmataz..........told you it wouldn't be very exciting .

3 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

It would have been in their initial contract that we could extend, probably based in appearances. Contracts dont mean much these days but it adds value to the player which is good work by the club.

It's only a year away doubt it will make that much difference.

Archived