IGNORED

Johnson new contract

iamsober

As well as he has done recently, still not sure we are in any real danger of losing him.

This job is his dream job and it would take a MUCH BIGGER club to come in for him imo

That ain't happening believe me

He's going nowhere, and talk of new extended contracts is plain daft and unwise right now.

You can jinx things easily

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

So you wouldn't play Webster, Kalas. Kelly, Dasilva?

You prefer Flint and Bryan?   No, Wel done to LJ  but best players being gone is best forgotten because we have done better with the new anyway

Obviously he means at the time they were our best players.

We have improved on Flint, bought or nurtured as good as Bryan and found a way to cope without Reid.

13 minutes ago, iamsober said:

Massively over achieving. Sir Lee

We top?  F me

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Obviously he means at the time they were our best players.

We have improved on Flint, bought or nurtured as good as Bryan and found a way to cope without Reid.

I deleted it, I got it wrong, it came out wrong and not as I meant :laugh: fair point you

31 minutes ago, RedDave said:

What a job he is doing.  Still only three losses away from fans calling for his head 

I really hope that if that happens we have a balanced discussion, bearing in mind the previous unbeaten run, e.g. overall context....which is really all that has happened in the early part of this unbeaten run.

That run has now stretched, and equals LJ’s unbeaten league run, but his best points run (p10 w6 d4 pts22 versus p10 w4 d6 pts 18).

Its a lot to be happy about.

It should be joining the extremes closer.

The fact there are negative reactions to this post after 11 unbeaten shows what anchors we have in the fanbase.

Even including the famous 4 in a row we are 7 4 4 which is fantastic showing in a league were we are only averagely resourced.

I hope LJ stays here for years and shuts the boring booboys up who just want to be right about their pisspoor preconceived opinions.

Archived