IGNORED

Shrews/Wolves? Ticket Prices Confirmed (Merged)

RedLionLad

4 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

When I was in there earlier in the season (used the boss's ticket - I'm not posh honest ?), there were definitely away fans there. In fact, @Dave L made a point of welcoming them.

We have away fans in hospitality for most games. Not usually very many, and we make a point of asking them to keep any goal celebrations to a minimum. There is rarely an issue with 'over-celebrating', as like the vast majority of people in the stadium they are just there to watch a game of football, and understand that they need to be reasonably discreet about how they do it.

I remember early when the ground was fully done after the redevelopment, there were threads on here about issues with Newcastle and Aston Villa fans in hospitality over celebrating and it causing crowd unrest.

Birmingham fans too on last day of the season? Sounds like these issues have been ironed out now, this was in the Heineken Lounge IIRC?

Is the Wolves allocation confirmed yet or? In some ways a big away allocation helps with a big atmosphere, but then again there were issues v Swansea so I can understand caution too! Also 4k Wolves fans would give them a big boost- someone on Twitter says it's 3,200, Wolves pushing for another 600. :dunno:

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Is the Wolves allocation confirmed yet or? In some ways a big away allocation helps with a big atmosphere, but then again there were issues v Swansea so I can understand caution too! Also 4k Wolves fans would give them a big boost- someone on Twitter says it's 3,200, Wolves pushing for another 600. :dunno:

They haven't updated their ticket site

image.png

18 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I remember early when the ground was fully done after the redevelopment, there were threads on here about issues with Newcastle and Aston Villa fans in hospitality over celebrating and it causing crowd unrest.

Birmingham fans too on last day of the season? Sounds like these issues have been ironed out now, this was in the Heineken Lounge IIRC?

They haven't sold their initial allocation yet have they?

37 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yep was the corner between LS and Ss where it got a bit heated a few times but little problems since 

Archived