IGNORED

Kicking off in bemy

willy bedlock

1 minute ago, Redinthehead said:

What nonsense. In both the Millwall incident last week and today’s police were evidently trying to stop it.

In both cases it could be argued that they could or should have gotten there sooner but to say they’re just letting trouble happen is crap.

No they weren't they were stood at the side of it with cameras like Japanese tourists.

1 minute ago, Loon plage said:

No they weren't they were stood at the side of it with cameras like Japanese tourists.

I just imagined about 40 police getting over there then? The stewards did a good job in calming down the initial problem a bit and then the police arrived.

Yes they should probably have been positioned there anyway but there we hardly standing aside and letting it happen.

As for the filming - if it means more of the pricks get banning orders then it’s a good thing.

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Hmm perhaps I spoke too soon

policing operation still ongoing  following disorder post match in the park between Swansea and city fans . 

Real shame after all the planning and positive comments to get this game as normal as possible. 

Cctv and other footage will be reviewed 

Such a shame that, given limited resources, the police have to deal with these young neanderthals in quilted coats giving it the big i am. 

Disgusted with so many fans today. Most of whom, I'm sure, will be ashamed of themselves tomorrow, knowing they'll not be able to watch their team again for a very long time. 

Probably most upset with the fact that some felt they could run roughshod around disabled children and elderly wheelchair users and, when confronted, felt the need to argue back. 

Come on club, you've invested in CCTV. Now use it. 

8 minutes ago, Selred said:

Embarrassing giving it the big ‘un. If either of those groups really wanted a scrap a 4 foot barrier wouldn’t of held them back. 

All mouth.

Most of them ran to the front of the stand then wondered what they were doing there. 

24 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Such a shame that, given limited resources, the police have to deal with these young neanderthals in quilted coats giving it the big i am. 

Disgusted with so many fans today. Most of whom, I'm sure, will be ashamed of themselves tomorrow, knowing they'll not be able to watch their team again for a very long time. 

Probably most upset with the fact that some felt they could run roughshod around disabled children and elderly wheelchair users and, when confronted, felt the need to argue back. 

Come on club, you've invested in CCTV. Now use it. 

Cctv is excellent and I will be reviewing on Tuesday for exactly these reasons . 

15 minutes ago, FoD Barmy Army Bream said:

We did have a rope to separate us that day worked okay until got too end of rope

25 years on and I haven't decided what my favourite touch was: the rope or the skip left by the Dolman filled with masonry, planks and bottles :D 

To be fair, today sounds like a good old fashioned atmosphere and a great result to boot. 

@JulieHgenuine question if I may :  is it acceptable for a WPC to call a young lad peacefully trying to cross through a Police line to get to his parents car a " F @ @ K I N G *****"  loudly in front of her colleagues ??.  Witnessed by several people.  

Archived