IGNORED

Kicking off in bemy

willy bedlock

5 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

How pathetic does this look?

Very. Particularly impressed by the one of ours that has a go at a steward looking the other way.

i know it is a judgement call, but it seemed for a long time the stewards were clearly under a lot of pressure struggling keeping the two groups apart. Would have seemed sensible to have got in the thin blue line quicker than they did. 

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Very. Particularly impressed by the one of ours that has a go at a steward looking the other way.

i know it is a judgement call, but it seemed for a long time the stewards were clearly under a lot of pressure struggling keeping the two groups apart. Would have seemed sensible to have got in the thin blue line quicker than they did. 

I clock watched while watching that vid and it took police a full 2 minutes to arrive on the when from the first warning signs to their arrival.

Where were they??

I've got a list of queries for police tbh- I've probably covered them already in varied posts however so I won't revisit them yet. Others will undoubtedly have made these points in their posts too.

26 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I clock watched while watching that vid and it took police a full 2 minutes to arrive on the when from the first warning signs to their arrival.

Where were they??

I've got a list of queries for police tbh- I've probably covered them already in varied posts however so I won't revisit them yet. Others will undoubtedly have made these points in their posts too.

I reckon they were congregated to the rear of the Atyeo thinking they had done a magnificent job of getting the group to the game some 20 minutes late.

Archived