IGNORED

Interview all about Antoine Semenyo

Shtanley

An interview with a Newport City fan is the main attraction in this week's episode of One Stream in Bristol. He tells us some great things about Semenyo. (1:24:30)

Also a great away fan interview with five very beered up Swansea City fans.

It's the day after City's victory over Swansea and Stan is back in Bristol. He's joined by West Country regulars Joe and Dave as the gang get to grips with some new equipment. 

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @osibpodcast

Listen via Libsyn

Our iTunes page (Episode will appear shortly)

22 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

An interview with a Newport City fan is the main attraction in this week's episode of One Stream in Bristol. He tells us some great things about Semenyo. (1:24:30)

It's the day after City's victory over Swansea and Stan is back in Bristol. He's joined by West Country regulars Joe and Dave as the gang get to grips with some new equipment. 

Listen via Libsyn

@Olé dropped or rotated?

24 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Listen via Libsyn

New team ?

19 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Listen via Libsyn

Boys really good pod this week.

Can I specifically mention how you handled the off (or rather ‘on’) the field incidents.

I think it’s all too easy to trot out sound bites and cliches at this time but I felt you all made good points whildt quite rightly condoning the situation in general.

I genuinely felt that the 3 of you put across the general fans view without being patronising or condescending whilst also recognising that it is The tribalism of football that creates the allure and passion. 

Joe description of his experiences probably ring true for a lot of people.

Also loved the throw away comment “Atmosphere got better, didn’t it?”. Can’t remember who made it.

Sound quality was excellent as well.

Well done boys

Great listen as always and loving the Bot contribution, probably makes more sense than my own!

I also have a theory on Fam's differing form home and away, which you discussed towards the end:

Away from home he is more relaxed and feels under less crowd pressure to perform well, hence his touch is softer and he plays in a freer style and just goes for it.

At home games he is more tense, and front of mind is given over to possible failure, mistakes and the groans from the stands (myself included) as the ball bounces off him etc….

Just a theory, but I don’t think its far from the truth.

Archived