IGNORED

QPR

Red Army 75

7 minutes ago, downendcity said:

One of those that you'd be mad about if given against you, but think a fair decision if in your favour.

From the Sky highlights it does look like the defender has his arm around FD to stop him getting a foot on the ball.

But to me it looks as though FD only got in that position by pulling the QPR defender as much, of not more so.

Justice done in the end. 

12 minutes ago, Dman_Red said:

Time wasting, even at 1-1...then when the shoe was on the other foot they lost it!

I think the ball boys deserve a bit of praise tonight. From the TV it looked like is was returned very quickly to keep things moving when we were behind and drawing....then at 2-1 the lad in the corner just let it roll away - good stuff!

someone went round the pitch telling them all to speed it up -

Their antics when the ref awarded the penalty were appalling. the keeper on a wind up, the crowding and jostling the ref and that bald CB trying to gouge up the spot with his studs - truly awful and frankly embarrassing for them as a club.

the ref lost control well before that anyhow, when he blew for the 'shirt pull' by Fam, after they had been pushing and pulling him all night!

one of those games when a shite team deserves every ounce of Kharma they got.!

3 minutes ago, Antman said:

Their antics when the ref awarded the penalty were appalling. the keeper on a wind up, the crowding and jostling the ref and that bald CB trying to gouge up the spot with his studs - truly awful and frankly embarrassing for them as a club.

the ref lost control well before that anyhow, when he blew for the 'shirt pull' by Fam, after they had been pushing and pulling him all night!

one of those games when a shite team deserves every ounce of Kharma they got.!

Also just how wet was that football that prevented any throw in (in front of the Dolman) unless it had been dried on his shirt - even if it was only dried 20 seconds previously?

Was very strange because the ball must have been strangely dry for their attacking throws.

Its a very localised phenomena

28 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I can't remember any team wasting time as early as they did tonight, especially the keeper at goal kicks. Wander around for a bit, point for a bit, have a drink, respot the ball, have another drink, respot the ball again, chastise your fullback, check the ball yet again, then kick it.

Karma ain't half wonderful. :)

That ball was awfully slippy as well as their number 2 seemed to have issues throwing it within 60 seconds of being given it ... how the ref just watched him do that . 

Must have done it 4/5 times in a short space of time and I don’t recall the ref telling him to get on with it ...  

3 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Also just how wet was that football that prevented any throw in (in front of the Dolman) unless it had been dried on his shirt - even if it was only dried 20 seconds previously?

Was very strange because the ball must have been strangely dry for their attacking throws.

Its a very localised phenomena

What a brilliant post .. if only I hadn’t just posted exactly the same thing !!! 

32 minutes ago, Xiled said:

And the number of times they had to dry the ball with their shirts before a throw-in. Gamesmanship on a dry night but predictable and tedious.

Exactly what we'd do in the same position. But the antics after the pen was awarded were another league. And they lost it at the end. And all that arguing wasted a couple more mins!

QPR fans are pretty salty! ?  

Never a pen! Ref made a disgraceful decision because the Brizzle fans were in his ear. Shocking penalty decision. Our performance and battling deserved a point. Just as disgraceful are those of you blaming Furlong for that loss!

He kept on claiming for a pen all night and finally got one.

Plus the player didn't have the ball on the spot he was a good foot closer the referee didn't pull him.

I always judge a pen on if I would want it at the other end. Soft yes but would I want it most certainly. You make clumsy contact in box and your asking ref make a decision

How the #### they have gone 15 games without defeat they are not that good a side.
we made them look good by sitting back.

exactly what I was going to say

Seen that again never a pen in a month of Sunday's

just listening to that #### Johnson where the #### were the two or three other penalties he thought they should have.

Seen his interview he must of been watching another game if he thinks cheating by appealing for everything warrants a pen he is a proper p rick.

Just seen the incident again, Furlong did nothing wrong at all and if anything was being fouled himself. Scandalous decision absolutely scandalous.

Macca. Horrible ####er that Johnson and usual #### coming out of his mouth after knowing he got away with one.

Noticed no one has said about the freekick that lead to the not penalty, as freeman didnt commit any foul that lead to the penalty for a start, and i honestly felt like we was going to win that as looked in control, until mac wanted the draw at bout 70mins

Had a quick nose on the QPR forum.

Good to see they are  latest fans to think we are nothing special, after winning our ninth on the to and sitting 5th in the league. I think we are going for the accolade of the most nothing special team to gain promotion to the premier league.

Was not surprised to see their fans a little upset over the penalty decision. According to them they never get the decisions,  the ref was a homer ( despite our fans posting how bad he was throughout the game giving us nothing). Best of all, the ref gave the penalty  decision to punish QPR because they are standing up to the EFL over FFP and they are giving them a points deduction by stealth!  :)

P.S. Just seen that BCFC Richard has more patience and cut and pasted the QPR forum comments.

Yep, the disallowed goal was a good goal but the penalty looked dubious to me.  That said, Fam had what I thought was a better penalty appeal earlier on.

Lloyd had a bit of a mare though. Not sure what has happened to him of late.

Jay DaSilva was great again tonight and has improved immensely recently.  His confidence must be sky high.

Didn't think we had much idea going forward in the first half, but losing Andi Weimann seemed to make things even worse.  QPRs defensive style was hard to break down though.

Brave decision to swap Marlon Pack for Matty Taylor, but it was DaSilva wh made the biggest difference.

Another 3 points on the board, so no complaints abour that.

3 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

QPR fans are pretty salty! ?  

Never a pen! Ref made a disgraceful decision because the Brizzle fans were in his ear. Shocking penalty decision. Our performance and battling deserved a point. Just as disgraceful are those of you blaming Furlong for that loss!

He kept on claiming for a pen all night and finally got one.

Plus the player didn't have the ball on the spot he was a good foot closer the referee didn't pull him.

I always judge a pen on if I would want it at the other end. Soft yes but would I want it most certainly. You make clumsy contact in box and your asking ref make a decision

How the #### they have gone 15 games without defeat they are not that good a side.

exactly what I was going to say

Seen that again never a pen in a month of Sunday's

just listening to that #### Johnson where the #### were the two or three other penalties he thought they should have.

Seen his interview he must of been watching another game if he thinks cheating by appealing for everything warrants a pen he is a proper p rick.

Just seen the incident again, Furlong did nothing wrong at all and if anything was being fouled himself. Scandalous decision absolutely scandalous.

Macca. Horrible ####er that Johnson and usual #### coming out of his mouth after knowing he got away with one.

Noticed no one has said about the freekick that lead to the not penalty, as freeman didnt commit any foul that lead to the penalty for a start, and i honestly felt like we was going to win that as looked in control, until mac wanted the draw at bout 70mins

Didn’t think the night could get any better. Then you posted that.

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Sweet Justice.

Any QPR fans reading this. Your player's cheating tactics lost you the game tonight. I'd hate to support a team that played that brand of football.

I hope you lose every remaining game this season.

I know you’ve got loads of ‘likes’ for this post....but what specific ‘cheating tactics’ are you referring to here? Cheers....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I know you’ve got loads of ‘likes’ for this post....but what specific ‘cheating tactics’ are you referring to here? Cheers....

Time wasting Is cheating, is foul play and is punishable with a booking. 

I’d direct you to an incident, but it’d be easier to point you to the 46th minute to the 90th. 

47 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Never a pen but never should have disallowed the goal from the corner

Imagine if we hadn’t got that pen tonight and then you saw this.....

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11635843/penalty-drama-at-the-hawthorns

Ref was awful. 

QPR were organised but punished for taking Smith off and time wasting. 

Fam was being held all game. Had better shouts for pens than the one given. One given a bit soft for me. Though Pisano goal fine. 

They had one near the end. Have not seen it back but think Kalas went through someone to head away. From my angle could have been given. 

All in all, probably rose tinted, but their negativity with our positivity means I think we deserved the 3 points. Only slightly but never expected every match to be easy. 

48 minutes ago, Dman_Red said:

Time wasting, even at 1-1...then when the shoe was on the other foot they lost it!

I think the ball boys deserve a bit of praise tonight. From the TV it looked like is was returned very quickly to keep things moving when we were behind and drawing....then at 2-1 the lad in the corner just let it roll away - good stuff!

Especially liked the ballboy in the corner who lobbed the ball away right at the end. Taylor gave him a big thumbs up for that one. His shithausery is influencing the next generation it seems

11 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Every team we beat, again, has one. :sub:

Macca
Silver Seat

Today, 09:55 PM

Its very close to: "we should be beating a team like Bristol City"

:whistle:

14 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Every team we beat, again, has one. :sub:

Macca
Silver Seat

Today, 09:55 PM

I reckon fans of teams we beat just cut and paste from the forum of one of the previous 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 teams we beat 

Archived