IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

Credit to Brum who played a very good counter-attacking game and could have scored more, they were really up for tonight. Thought on the night they deserved to win. Although we pressed it was all a bit hit and hope. The BCFC roller-coaster seems to be reappearing, hold tight! 

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

But I guarantee we won't

You can’t guarantee that so pointless comment

Clearly you never sing ‘we always believe’

1 minute ago, KeepUpLino said:

No ******* excuse for not being up for this match, No excuse... Huge opportunity thrown away!!! You can stick your excuses Dave cause I’m not buying into them..

Keep supporting pal

3 losses on the bounce now. Admittedly 2 of them were difficult games, but this is one we should be winning at home if we want to make the playoffs and we were tippy tapping about running the clock down again with no end product in the first half and we were made to pay for it with Birmingham’s more direct style. Went direct in the second half but were chasing a 2 goal deficit. Is this the start of the usual complete capitulation? I hope not. Need a kick up the arse for the next match though. We’ve got to show more bite than this. We aren’t Barcelona.

Noticing a lot of unforced errors creeping into our play over the last few games. Some of the execution tonight was terrible. Combining that with pretty much failing to match them on a physical level (not helped but a poor ref) and it's no suprise we lost.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Noticing a lot of unforced errors creeping into our play over the last few games. Some of the execution tonight was terrible. Combining that with pretty much failing to match them on a physical level (not helped but a poor ref) and it's no suprise we lost.

Is it a young team struggling with the pressure of expectation?

Play like that again and we’ll lose the next two comfortably. 

Performace wasn’t there at all, which is a worry as this stage. Our play was so slow and ineffective, it took a few passes for Birmingham to get near our box and get a shot away.

We just didn’t have anything about us to cause Birmingham problems.

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Welcome back Streaky Lee....

We all knew he would be back eventually ...

I’ve ran out of reactions to give you another eggplant.

weve lost to anpremier league team in a cup most saw as a “distraction” and gave the top of the league a run for their money.

bit early to be name calling so soon after a 9 game winning streak (and 15 unbeaten)

this place is insufferable after a defeat

Archived