IGNORED

Patterson and Weimann

Super

2 minutes ago, !james said:

Granted they were bad tonight but both did more than Brownhill and Pack. 

They are there to create and link up with Fammy. They did nothing apart from run around and lose the ball. At least Eliasson offered something.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

They are there to create and link up with Fammy. They did nothing apart from run around and lose the ball. At least Eliasson offered something.

No one bar Kelly, Webster and possibly Kalas came out of tonight with any credit. Seems unfair to pick those two when you could pick any of the other eight... 

3 minutes ago, !james said:

No one bar Kelly, Webster and possibly Kalas came out of tonight with any credit. Seems unfair to pick those two when you could pick any of the other eight... 

They were a disgrace the pair of them.

8 minutes ago, !james said:

Granted they were bad tonight but both did more than Brownhill and Pack. 

I know its easy to say lately but i have never seen what Brownhill offers us. 

Scores very few. Set ups very few. Weak in the tackle. 

Sorry but i have Korey is fit for Sheff Utd. Straight in. Straight out for Brownhill. 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Weimann is a striker apparently.....

I got slaughtered in September for criticising him

He's shite 

No wonder derby and villa got rid. You were right he is shite.

Patterson should have been sub off after 20 mins , he looked like a kid who had won a contest to train with the first team and found himself playing a game by mistake , all he did was run round like a headless chicken and fall over sometimes he contributed zero to the game, 

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Sorry but i have Korey is fit for Sheff Utd. Straight in. Straight out for Brownhill. 

I’d have Smith in for the consistently woeful Pack

2 minutes ago, Super said:

I thought he was ok.

Me too just not a night for him with cold and wind. He doesn’t feel like a cold weather type. Just my feel on him. Things just did not come off for him. 

Weimann was awful tonight. Didn’t make his usual good runs from the wing. Thought he wasn’t as wide as he usually is. Was it tactical? Idk but poor.

Paterson can’t play against a press I think. When his space is closed down quick he is useless. Tonight was a game for Palmer who can play in tight spaces. Pato looked good against Norwich where spaces were left. For all the talk LJ spouts about matchups my untrained eyes can see that. 

Pack and Brownhill weren’t great but again a pairing with no rest up against a 3 man midfield. 

Webster and Kalas fine. Kelly was decent too. 

Hunt back to his early season form. When that man is rusty he is proper rusty. We saw his best after he a steady run of 8-9 games starting. Need to persevere with him until he is fit. He grew on me as was getting better when he got injured imo.

Keeper was awful. 

Famara was useful at times but useless in the final third. That is not a great trait for your 5m striker

Pato,Brownhill,Pack and Weimann were absolutely shocking tonight. Didn't know JB was playing for the first 20 minutes and apart from his running the channels I fail to see what else Weimann actually does. Poor crosser and very rarely has the ability to beat a man one on one. Pato was poor and Pack was so pedestrian tonight that he never drove us forward. For a team that is already down they made us look like mugs with some of their passing around us and we very rarely won a second ball all night. Without our defence we would be  struggling more than we are now.

32 minutes ago, Super said:

And what of Fammy himself? Aside that from that bicycle kick he had nothing doing vs the goal, in his Holding Attacker role that people hammered at me the other week he's been struggling. Taking into account the awful service, granted, he was marked out almost completely tonight, struggled to beat markers and had his heaviest touch yet, as if to show that unless the ball is perfectly at his feet or head he doesn't quite know what to do with it.

I won't call for him to be dropped as I know what happened last time I did that, but Jesus Fried Chicken either change the formation so he can drop back or don't play him for 90 minutes every sodding game. Teams are wise to him and know what to do.

29 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Totally agree with this. People give Pack a hard time but i'd much rather have him in the side than Josh who hides for at least 75 mins every game. He must have touched the ball under 10 times tonight!

2 minutes ago, Mulls90 said:

Totally agree with this. People give Pack a hard time but i'd much rather have him in the side than Josh who hides for at least 75 mins every game. He must have touched the ball under 10 times tonight!

My favourite was mid-2nd half where he literally lumped the ball 60 yards high, that went 20 yards forward. Aimless panic hoofball and he does this a lot. Granted he could be fatigued, but he needs a break. Hopefully Smith will come in. 

Archived