IGNORED

new poster

big dosser

23 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Exactly. We need to know what Swedes think of British TV comedy over the decades.

Here's one.

Agnetha watching Benny Hill, Dave Allen, Fawlty Towers, The Comedians etc. in the 70's:

Image result for agnetha faltskog laughing

Agnetha's reaction to today's irksome stand up prattlers 'comedians', Have I Got News For You, Mrs. Brown's Boys etc.

Image result for agnetha faltskog.Image result for agnetha faltskog

11 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Here's one.

Agnetha watching Benny Hill, Dave Allen, Fawlty Towers, The Comedians etc. in the 70's:

Image result for agnetha faltskog laughing

Agnetha's reaction to today's irksome stand up prattlers 'comedians', Have I Got News For You, Mrs. Brown's Boys etc.

Image result for agnetha faltskog.Image result for agnetha faltskog

I think The Mash Report is probably the worst thing ever, especially when you compare it to The Day Today, Big Train etc.

22 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I think The Mash Report is probably the worst thing ever, especially when you compare it to The Day Today, Big Train etc.

Haven't watched it, wouldn't ever watch it.

I see it 'stars' Nish Kumar, who after his outspoken but excruciatingly ill-informed appearances on QT - why would he ever be invited onto the panel in the first place? - must go down as one of the most irritating individuals in the country.

12 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Haven't watched it, wouldn't ever watch it.

I see it 'stars' Nish Kumar, who after his outspoken but excruciatingly ill-informed appearances on QT - why would he ever be invited onto the panel in the first place? - must go down as one of the most irritating individuals in the country.

I didn't see that but heard about it. 

hi reddog kev

thanks for the interest,to be honest it was one of my worst games my manager gave me a ring on the Friday night to let me know Gerry was coming to watch.he stood out on the day like a sore thumb due to being a big long bukta coat and my uncle spotting him as soon as he walked into the ground.knowing he was there changed my mentality tried to hard and nothing pulled off.it was a shame as I scored 48 goals that season in a good standard of men's football and the year before won glostershires youth player of the year.one of my best hattrick's in football was playing against nick tanner former Liverpool and -------s when he was playing at Wotton tore him apart and being a big city lad did not go down to well with there players and fans as most of them were gas.

Archived