IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

13 minutes ago, pommers1965 said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8173/sheffield-united....
mocking our away following as their home gates start to go down

Was more than 209, do they ever get attendance numbers right?

Looks like the tent dwellers need to focus on their own away attendances unable to sell out their allocation of 900 for Swindon :laugh:

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/swindon-town-tickets-on-sale-until-11am-tuesday-3315393.aspx

Edited by Iron Man
  • Like 2

i haven't been on this thread for a while so just had a bit of a catch up over the last couple of weeks and it has cheered me up no end. Not sure which is funnier, their regular faux pas or the pathetic attempts at banter by the majority of thier fans  I almost feel sorry for some of their more sensible posters.

and as for our fans who can't understand why so many enjoy reading this thread, then this  freshers stall explains it all. How can you not take the pi55 out of this lot?

Perhaps they should start a "I'm not interested in the Rovers" thread where they can converse with like minded fans?

On 16/09/2016 at 11:30, Super said:

Freshers fair has started....... Rovers pulling out all the stops I see!

Csd0jHrWgAAcuDy.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Griffin said:

Been a quiet few days from them, not shot themselves in the foot for a few days, which is why this thread is dead right now. Just shows we are not obsessed and only post on here when we're (often) laughing at them.

For an obsession comparison, there is a thread on the Derby forum that's over 200 pages long about Forest, that started this January!

At least ours is over a year old.

Edited by JamesBCFC

15 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

i haven't been on this thread for a while so just had a bit of a catch up over the last couple of weeks and it has cheered me up no end. Not sure which is funnier, their regular faux pas or the pathetic attempts at banter by the majority of thier fans  I almost feel sorry for some of their more sensible posters.

and as for our fans who can't understand why so many enjoy reading this thread, then this  freshers stall explains it all. How can you not take the pi55 out of this lot?

Perhaps they should start a "I'm not interested in the Rovers" thread where they can converse with like minded fans?

That is very very poooourrrr to be fair but I am more interested in Bondax ... is that a group advertising their next concert or the latest upgrade from Spandex as ably demonstrated by the girl to the right of the car boot sale shambles?

59 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Looks like the tent dwellers need to focus on their own away attendances unable to sell out their allocation of 900 for Swindon :laugh:

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/swindon-town-tickets-on-sale-until-11am-tuesday-3315393.aspx

Didnt we take over 400? Not like them to ignore facts. In any case we always average more away than them but yet again they are too thick to realise this. 

1 hour ago, Iron Man said:

There was more then 209.

More made up stories from the blue few I see.

I used to think it was a joke and a wind up when people said they were liars. I just can't believe how much bullshit they come out with 

Embarrassing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

There was more then 209.

More made up stories from the blue few I see.

I used to think it was a joke and a wind up when people said they were liars. I just can't believe how much bullshit they come out with 

Embarrassing 

It's obviously a figure plucked out of the air as it hasn't even been confirmed on our website yet.

2 hours ago, Sargent Pepper said:

always wondered what the grotto looks like inside.......also is that the Mansfield game on the box?