IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

35 minutes ago, Red34 said:

I imagine they'll need to get the pickups and caravans in and do some donuts on that grass...

They've been complaining that a decent pitch is screwing them as their players have to actually have skill (and it's why they're so awful away)

Couldn't make it up... 

Haha yes i had heard that, i think after the Accrington defeat. Something along the lines of it made it too easy for footballing sides to play around them :facepalm:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, B block said:

McLaren will get the poke Sunday after not beating Wigan so the dog fondler will hopefully be off to QPR Monday morning

Really..? The longer he stays with Rovers the better, I’d say. 

Captain of the sinking ship. 

1 hour ago, Super said:

Is he ambitious though? I think he is happy being managing these nothing clubs when there is little pressure on him.

I think you maybe right, I'm sure he enjoys the old fashioned type of management at the Sags. You know pick the team , wash the kit cut the grass.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Super said:

Is he ambitious though? I think he is happy being managing these nothing clubs when there is little pressure on him.

He can’t lose at Rovers. 

If he achieves anything, it’s credit to him, at such a joke of a club. 

Even if he takes them back down, again, well, what was he supposed to do about it at such a joke of a club. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

He can’t lose at Rovers. 

If he achieves anything, it’s credit to him, at such a joke of a club. 

Even if he takes them back down, again, well, what was he supposed to do about it at such a joke of a club. 

I would love to see him leave, because I think it's only when he is no longer there that he will let everyone know what is actually happening behind the scenes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

I would love to see him leave, because I think it's only when he is no longer there that he will let everyone know what is actually happening behind the scenes.

We know what’s happening behind the scenes. Nothing! 

He doesn’t have the balls to resign on principle. He’d rather wait until he’s made scapegoat and sacked, then get his pay off, rather than resign and get a better job. 

He’s the perfect fit for them. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

If he does leave, then don't be surprised if a Jordanian coach comes in, probably with a huge cash injection from their FA as they attempt to grow the game back in the mother-land.

17 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Door and a window?

Double stable* doors, four windows that open. I meant 'why did they bother?', my shed on the other hand serves a number of purposes and it built to last.

*no horses before the blue duo come looking

Edited by Bianconeri
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

i don't think they'll sack him, they can't afford too, with the 42 million fine and transfer embargo, what manager would want to come in and worked like that with both hands tied, 

They should of kept the clown

FFp and the fine/embargo doesn't kick in until January. McLaren was saying there is money to spend on players coming in. Now whether they trust him with any funds is another thing.
I also heard someone say they could still bring players in IF they have someone going out on more money, that was a new one on me.

17 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I think it's great that both Bristol football clubs are upgrading their stadiums to accommodate their loyal fans... 

MEM-tile.jpg

C'mon let's be fair.....at least theirs is portable, and warrants special atTENTion, as they can transport it to away games...or better still, the local tip (oh sorry my bad, that's where it is already).

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bazooka Joe said:

C'mon let's be fair.....at least theirs is portable, and warrants special atTENTion.

And when they move to their 435,699 capacity stadium at UWE its very imporTENT they can take the old fixtures and fittings with them