IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, bristolmoose said:

Their Number 14, Toffolo, is the one (on loan from Norwich) who was celebrating when Wade Elliot got sent off against Swindon.

In addition, their Number 29 is our old friend, John Akinde.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

On 22/08/2018 at 01:30, Red-Robbo said:

:laughcont::laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

I have made a video of their comedic acts to this song. I regularly play it in my car around Kingswood.

22 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Haha, you’ve got them down to a tee. All cocky and smug on Saturday night, giving it the big one because they scraped past Wycombe whilst our injury hit side lost to Middlesbrough. A few days later it’s a different story.

This.

I bet a few shat themselves in rage as well. 

Shameful for a L1 home match and further demonstrates that their support is actually pretty poor for club in a City the size of Bristol, despite what they claim.

Might be worth reminding them of this when they inevitably start bragging about taking more fans to QPR next week for their big Cup Final.

I have been reacted to bitterly and offered out since. However, considering that I was simply responding to their questions is bizarre to say the least?!!!!

Standard response from a set of Neanderthals with the emptiest bag of retorts in the entire football league!

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/228600/to-lighten-the-mood..../#10

Wonder if he travelled up on the CATs coach and couldn’t understand why everyone was in red!

There is a post further down where the guy is surprised the bloke was there instead of the Pompey home game............. he doesn't know Gasheads very well does he? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nuno Gomez said:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/228600/to-lighten-the-mood..../#10

Wonder if he travelled up on the CATs coach and couldn’t understand why everyone was in red!

Nah, he'll be used to travelling to games with a load of Teds cos we cause all the trouble at their games.

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What, this ‘character’ ......?!

87E568A7-1057-4E4D-B269-63B9499417A9.jpeg

I am all for passion in a derby but there were one or two of them "overstepping" the mark that day.

To this day I am extremely surprised how swindle didn't get in trouble with the Football League or the police for that matter considering the behaviour of their players & that crass fat controller owner. Absolutely disgusting.

That match underlines why I detest that 5hitty club and that picture sums it up for me.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Just showed the picture of the "new stand" to one of the Dundee fans I am working with this week and his immediate comment was "it looks like one of the temporary stands they put up at Carnoustie a couple of weeks ago".

The fact that it has no guy ropes makes me worry about how well it will stand up to the wind.  Those poles look bloody flimsy too.

On 23/08/2018 at 05:18, PHILINFRANCE said:

Their Number 14, Toffolo, is the one (on loan from Norwich) who was celebrating when Wade Elliot got sent off against Swindon.

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What, this ‘character’ ......?!

87E568A7-1057-4E4D-B269-63B9499417A9.jpeg

On 23/08/2018 at 05:18, PHILINFRANCE said:

@KevP Sorted Toffolo out..... ???

• Haha 1

Been told this morning Wael's close to selling Rovers having met with new "investors" last night.

Clearly he's looked at the club and realised there's no new stadium potential (they even tried doing The Mem up and f***** that up), no new training ground and they're out of their training ground at the end of this season, and no hope at all.

Lets hope the new "investors" are as rich as the last ones ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Been told this morning Wael's close to selling Rovers having met with new "investors" last night.

Clearly he's looked at the club and realised there's no new stadium potential (they even tried doing The Mem up and f***** that up), no new training ground and they're out of their training ground at the end of this season, and no hope at all.

Just in time for them to spend big. There's a striker at Salford they have an eye on, though wages may be a problem.

4 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Who seriously will buy this club? The debt is mounting , short term to get players in. No doubt the next owner will be carried down Gloucester Road! Can’t wait to see the next video from the sporty kid and his dad 

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Who seriously will buy this club? The debt is mounting , short term to get players in. No doubt the next owner will be carried down Gloucester Road! Can’t wait to see the next video from the sporty kid and his dad 

Hamer, on borrowed money go bankrupt sell the mem for housing to "save" the club and rovers end up homeless as a phoenix club starting at the same level as Hereford 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Hamer, on borrowed money go bankrupt sell the mem for housing to "save" the club and rovers end up homeless as a phoenix club starting at the same level as Hereford 

Exactly, why buy it now when you could pick it up for a quid next year.

Some Yanks were interested I was told a week ago, I just do not see why anyone would buy into them when they literally have no value to offer any potential buyer - unless it is a "proper" multi millionaire/billionaire. And if it was a proper billionaire they would be going elsewhere.