IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I see in the Evil Post that one Rollin Menayese aged 20 of Bradley stoke has been convicted of dangerous driving and assault by beating.  He has been given 250 hours of community service and disqualified from driving for 15 months and ordered to pay costs and compensation.  Is this the same guy that plays for the Sags - the age is correct?

Got to got to be the same guy, age is right and the sags have been wondering why he’s not been in the squad.

On the plus side, he’ll at least be ahead of the rest of the squad for being used to doing unpaid work when the administration happens...

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/list-criminals-dealt-week-bristol-1922044

51BD330D-CF8F-4FBA-A9BC-A39B4B28B0D0.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I see in the Evil Post that one Rollin Menayese aged 20 of Bradley stoke has been convicted of dangerous driving and assault by beating.  He has been given 250 hours of community service and disqualified from driving for 15 months and ordered to pay costs and compensation.  Is this the same guy that plays for the Sags - the age is correct?

If he played 167 first team matches for the 15ers he'd wipe out that community service sentence.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Got to got to be the same guy, age is right and the sags have been wondering why he’s not been in the squad.

On the plus side, he’ll at least be ahead of the rest of the squad for being used to doing unpaid work when the administration happens...

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/list-criminals-dealt-week-bristol-1922044

51BD330D-CF8F-4FBA-A9BC-A39B4B28B0D0.jpeg

It`s a major financial bonus for the g*s though. They can now rent out his parking space at the mem and the income will be a welcome boost to DC`s transfer kitty.

Every cloud and all that.

• Haha 2

Absolute belter on their forum....

>>Just to put this out and into perspective he was involved in a motoring incident recently and in trying to run away he hit someone in his panic which is normal when a youngster has an accident.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7691/menayese#ixzz5PJXLYI9W <<

Perfectly normal? YEAH. IN CRIME-LAND.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Absolute belter on their forum....

>>Just to put this out and into perspective he was involved in a motoring incident recently and in trying to run away he hit someone in his panic which is normal when a youngster has an accident.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7691/menayese#ixzz5PJXLYI9W <<

Perfectly normal? YEAH. IN CRIME-LAND.

We`ve all done it mate, had a prang in the car, lamped the nearest passer-by and legged it.

Imagine how it would be discussed over there had it been one of our young lads.

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We`ve all done it mate, had a prang in the car, lamped the nearest passer-by and legged it.

Imagine how it would be discussed over there had it been one of our young lads.

Give it a few days and a computer repair man will be claiming...

"Yeah, but that's nothing... a City player once legged it, punched a random and then stole and crashed a car"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Give it a few days and a computer repair man will be claiming...

"Yeah, but that's nothing... a City player once legged it, punched a random and then stole and crashed a car"

What you have missed here is that no-one else knows about it because it was all hushed up by the club and our tame police officer.

I must admit I dozed off this afternoon for a short while, and surely this was a dream, but did a sag REALLY post on their forum that they should be compared to Liverpool, West Ham and Leeds regarding their ‘home support’ ?! I haven’t laughed so much since Uncle Albert got his beard caught in the food blender! What home support?!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I must admit I dozed off this afternoon for a short while, and surely this was a dream, but did a sag REALLY post on their forum that they should be compared to Liverpool, West Ham and Leeds regarding their ‘home support’ ?! I haven’t laughed so much since Uncle Albert got his beard caught in the food blender! What home support?!

Yep, they did. I`m only surprised they didn`t add Celtic, Barcelona and Juventus to the list.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I heard that the gas accepted shirt sponsorship from a top dog food brand, but the league stepped in and scuppered the deal saying they couldn’t accept roverzzz having ‘Winalot’ on da famous quarterz...

Only because it breached the trade descriptions act. They were happy with 'win f all'.