IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Will Rollason said:

right. .own up. .who's chatting this shit on their forum?? its got to be one of us

Not me. Been banned twice. 

I have no idea why for each occasion, didn't wind anyone up and just tried to engage in genuine discussions with them but once it’s clear your a “durty gurt Ted” they cry to the mods and get you banned. 

Shame really as we welcome all fans on here provided they don’t act the ****

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, B block said:

So  all they have to do is get in any number of ex city associated staff and hey presto the guzilionaire will unless the cash

The exciting thing about all this is that if dc gets the sack a really good manager will be brought in.
This manager will demand a promotion winning playing budget and because of his reputation will get whats needed.
Its a win win situation.
Instead of our £2.6m playing budget we will have a similar budget of about £10m that blackburn had last season.
Im so excited.

Great stuff! Gary Johnson is now available & McLaren soon will be. There's probably a host of top managers out there who'd give their right arm for a chance to manage Rovers.

But according to Wally, Dopey already has a competitive playing budget.  The fact that when asked, he didn't know what the other clubs budgets were is neither here nor there ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

Not me. Been banned twice. 

I have no idea why for each occasion, didn't wind anyone up and just tried to engage in genuine discussions with them but once it’s clear your a “durty gurt Ted” they cry to the mods and get you banned. 

Shame really as we welcome all fans on here provided they don’t act the ****

Do they have a blanket virtual ban on all opposing fans as Luton did for realsies in the 1980s or is just City fans they don’t allow on there?

5 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Do they have a blanket virtual ban on all opposing fans as Luton did for realsies in the 1980s or is just City fans they don’t allow on there?

Probably just us. I’d imagine fans from other clubs just want to go on there to tell them how much they’d love them and how much better they are than us 

33 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Probably just us. I’d imagine fans from other clubs just want to go on there to tell them how much they’d love them and how much better they are than us 

The only ones they let on would have to I imagine - it`s like a rite of passage over there.  If they didn`t do it they`d just be accused of being a gurt ted and banned immediately.

As we all know, the motto of asschat is `La la la, I can`t hear you`

Edited by Red Right Hand

4 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Ground they havnt been to for nearly 40 years, team in the league above, cheap tickets, easy to get to, probably got a chance of winning, we play QPR regularly they should take more than us for their cup final

Just saying ???

You`re missing the most important factor - unlike us, none of them have to get time off work. They just need to let their probation officer know they`re going.

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

So it begins..???? Screenshot_20180827-090146_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a6056d2a3ade89df61ac21d85c28b9eb.jpg

Well done little Weezlbe, who I know will still regularly read this forum. Do you know how much Portsmouth took to Loftus Road the last time they played QPR? Because that's the team you said you supported logging on to this forum, too embarrassed to admit you support the tent dwelling pikeys.

But truly, congrats on taking more to us, with it being your first time you visited the ground in 40 years and £10 a ticket, 1200 is actually extremely poor. I guess it's a nice distraction from your complete basket case of a football club.

8 hours ago, marmite said:

If they can now exceed our scoreline up there then they WILL have something to gloat about. However ..........??

Be interesting to see what team QPR put out, got a few players in on loan. Can see them playing a strong team, not sure the manager would survive going out the cup with their poor start in the league (prior to Saturday)

I just switch on the tv (bt sport) and saw Fylde's ground. I can only think the Gas are green with envy. Any league ground should be of a better standard than a team in the National League. The Gas facillities are a disgrace and a total embarrassment. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I just switch on the tv (bt sport) and saw Fylde's ground. I can only think the Gas are green with envy. Any league ground should be of a better standard than a team in the National League. The Gas facillities are a disgrace and a total embarrassment. 

You must have read my mind mate - I was just thinking the very same thing!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Haven't Fylde got something the pikeys haven't got?

Related image

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Most now want "Dopey" out!!!! 

They are even picking new managers who are out of work ???

Looks like they have lost their love of thier Messiah.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12807/dc?page=7

Although to be fair, one or two of them have a good sense of humour about their situation, I spat my real ale out when reading this post on there:

“I love a new rumour about a takeover from the Far East....let’s hope it’s not two plumbers from Chippenham...”

Fair play to that poster....

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Although to be fair, one or two of them have a good sense of humour about their situation, I spat my real ale out when reading this post on there:

“I love a new rumour about a takeover from the Far East....let’s hope it’s not two plumbers from Chippenham...”

Fair play to that poster....

Well, if it was, they wouldn`t have any worries if their championship-ready sprinklers went wrong.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Being serious, at their level Steve Cotterill is the man they should be targeting.... a proven, serious contender in league one...

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Surely Cotts wouldn't touch that shower with a barge pole.

And, more to the point, they`d hate him for the success he brought to us. If they did appoint him the divided reaction on OTIB when LJ was hired would be nothing in comparison to what their fans would be saying.

Imagine what their Neanderthals would be like if they went one down in his first home game.

If I were Cotts, I`d stick to doing me garden.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2