Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Here's a good 'un.......

" We’re a fantastic club with loyal fans who support our club through thick and thin whether we’ve got a great manager a pathetic one , good owners , bad ones we never turn our back on our club unlike the 82ers.
11,000 saw us relegated from the football league we averaged about 7,000
non league and we’ve bounced back to league 1 with the help of that loyal support.
I’d recommend the north terrace behind the goal if you like
atmosphere and standing it holds 4000 and there’s a bar behind it and the foods decent too.
The toilets are crap so have a turn out before you arrive.
FTG. "

 

 

3 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

And over 1000 of us cheered along at this in Crawley on the day :laughcont:

Don’t forget the thousands of us in the away end that helped swell the ‘crowed’ to 10 ½ thousand.

Must be 35000 locked out today, or a cycle race, or a sale in Poundland to judge by the attendance

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bianconeri said:

 

Don’t forget the thousands of us in the away end that helped swell the ‘crowed’ to 10 ½ thousand.

Must be 35000 locked out today, or a cycle race, or a sale in Poundland to judge by the attendance

I saw some paint drying on Filton Avenue. Might be that...

Edited by Aizoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I wonder if Ellis will be down the sports bar, for the beam back..?! 

He won’t be at the beam back.

He would have got his ticket for the game as soon as they went on sale. 

Thats loyalty! speaking of which....

1 hour ago, BobbyC said:

8,346 crammed in today.

Haha, that’s a joke surely?

They’re still in touch of the League 1 Play Offs with a manager and players they supposedly adore. The Mem is clearly too big for them.

46 minutes ago, Super said:

It was cold 

Worst excuse yet.

’Loyal and true’....until it gets a bit chilly :laughcont:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
brisgas123
Rickie Lambert
*****
 
brisgas123 Avatar
 
Posts: 3,475Male 
Member is Online
 
Posting Level
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Level in 1525 posts
4 hours ago via mobile pirate and Hugo the Elder like this
Quote
Post Options
 

Post by brisgas123 on 4 hours ago

What an absolutely appalling game of football

 

Even their own know they're crap! :yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:
brisgas123
Rickie Lambert
*****
 
brisgas123 Avatar
 
Posts: 3,475Male 
Member is Online
 
Posting Level
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Level in 1525 posts
4 hours ago via mobile pirate and Hugo the Elder like this
Quote
Post Options
 

Post by brisgas123 on 4 hours ago

What an absolutely appalling game of football

 

Even their own know they're crap! :yes:

Yeah it was, but who cares because they've got Wally and he is sooooooooooooo nice!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I can't believe the match could be called off. The warmth emitting from Wally should un-freeze any playing surface.

He's such a nice, warm chap.

Even if the game is called off the fans will stay there for hours drooling over Wally in the warmth of his directors box. "Wally, speak to us, we are so prowed, faithful and true"......"Ok, ok, these things....you see.....well.....they take time".

"Yay! You are so nice Wally. Who needs money?"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Even if the game is called off the fans will stay there for hours drooling over Wally in the warmth of his directors box. "Wally, speak to us, we are so prowed, faithful and true"......"Ok, ok, these things....you see.....well.....they take time".

"Yay! You are so nice Wally. Who needs money?"

Makes you wonder if the sags could use Wally to recreate Billy Graham's visit to Ashton Gate ??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...