Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Look how close the portaloo is to the food. Two bites of a pasty and the shits kick in...

At least you can shout out your burger and onions order and put the ketchup on , all whilst sat on the crapper 

Niche

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

WTF is that !!

Looks like a feeding station in a refugee camp 

Even refugees would refuse to eat from that 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well @Gas Go Marching In Seems you shot your bolt a little early on your amazing cup run

Or for something you can relate to - A Bit like when you get to the first button on her blouse but realise that it’s already over 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt they will claim they were never outclassed and are proud prowed of the performance. Looks to me if Brighton had their shooting boots on it could of been a hiding...

image.png.41eabc96bcce7f9af2143c8114562450.png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banjo Island said:

Does that mean theres no open top bus tour

No they’ll have one for going “deep” into the competition......and further than Da Teds anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gazred said:

No doubt they will claim they were never outclassed and are proud prowed of the performance. Looks to me if Brighton had their shooting boots on it could of been a hiding...

image.png.41eabc96bcce7f9af2143c8114562450.png

 

26 Shots ?

Sounds more like a firing range 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Ah well theres always the FA Cup. We are due to play them soon surely??

Hope not.

Might be in a monitory but never what to play them again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Does that mean theres no open top bus tour

They got to the second round, so expect an open top bus tour, a dvd of their cup run and now heavily discounted ‘wembly’ scarves and tshirts.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
*****
a few seconds ago
 
Quote



Brighton are the club we should be looking to emulate.

Similar sized club, similar histories, similar ground issues(They had to play in Gillingham, and The Withdean) etc, etc, etc

New Stadium built, now looking to expand it even further.

Success on the pitch, promotions and winning Football gets the crowds flocking(They are Seagulls of course).

 
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, h hills left shoe said:

That was their cup final!

In twenty years they`ll have an anniversary dinner to remember the day they took Brighton reserves to the 94th minute before bravely going under.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Not that it really matters, but it wasn't behind the family stand.

Actually, no. A Rovers STH friend of mine said that it was reported as the family stand, but wasn’t. It was the one that used to be, but isn’t now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to know what the (lack of) attendance was and what the excuse is?

Even Henbury bullshit said he would be embarrassed if they didn't fill the stadium. Given half of it was shut, it must have been delightfully shit.

They need a 20k stadium mind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unan said:
 
Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
*****
a few seconds ago
 
Quote



Brighton are the club we should be looking to emulate.

Similar sized club, similar histories, similar ground issues(They had to play in Gillingham, and The Withdean) etc, etc, etc

New Stadium built, now looking to expand it even further.

Success on the pitch, promotions and winning Football gets the crowds flocking(They are Seagulls of course).

 

Brighton - millionaire fan owner. R*vers - Wally

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Look how close the portaloo is to the food. Two bites of a pasty and the shits kick in...

Portaloo?  I thought that was santa's grotto so I stand corrected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Non smoking STADIUM 😂😂😂

IMG_1672.PNG

No way..! They haven’t put up another tent...?! Have they got no shame...?! 

And portaloos...?! 😂😂😂

#mindthegap

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Late goal for Brighton Reserves.

Shame.

Corrected for you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I want to know what the (lack of) attendance was and what the excuse is?

Even Henbury bullshit said he would be embarrassed if they didn't fill the stadium. Given half of it was shut, it must have been delightfully shit.

They need a 20k stadium mind!

Like Hull, too ashamed to post !

Cardiff............4111            not too long ago that was good for them !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We really need to appreciate that picture for it’s full glory.

Portable Toilet ✅ 

Burger Van with interior from 1972 ✅ 

Tented stand ✅ 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TomF said:

We really need to appreciate that picture for it’s full glory.

Portable Toilet ✅ 

Burger Van with interior from 1972 ✅ 

Tented stand ✅ 

 

just out of shot, bottles of flat Alpine cola, Smiths Crisps (sell by date February 1979) and Marathon chocolate bars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Unan said:
 
Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
*****
a few seconds ago
 
Quote



Brighton are the club we should be looking to emulate.

Similar sized club, similar histories, similar ground issues(They had to play in Gillingham, and The Withdean) etc, etc, etc

New Stadium built, now looking to expand it even further.

Success on the pitch, promotions and winning Football gets the crowds flocking(They are Seagulls of course).

 

They do realise that their owner (a certain Tony Bloom) is a REAL Billionaire and not one of those pretendee ones that they have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

No way..! They haven’t put up another tent...?! Have they got no shame...?! 

And portaloos...?! 😂😂😂

#mindthegap

They're coming for us...

  • Robin 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They reached the second round of the Carabao Cup..

They held Brightons reserves until the 92nd minute..

I truly believe they've earnt their open top bus parade.. They sure knew how to fill the streets for finishing 2nd in a part time league like last time.. who says they won't fill the streets again? 

 

Image

Edited by Ron Swanson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TomF said:

We really need to appreciate that picture for it’s full glory.

Portable Toilet ✅ 

Burger Van with interior from 1972 ✅ 

Tented stand ✅ 

 

In all seriousness, how is any of that passing rules and regulations for a stadium. I struggle with the idea that H&S, Fire Officer etc, think any of that passes muster. It looks like a disaster waiting to happen. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Some static defending and piss poor marking there. Bet Michelle Owen enjoyed that one.

I've seen tectonic plates move quicker

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

They reached the second round of the Carabao Cup..

They held Brightons reserves until the 92nd minute..

I truly believe they've earnt their open top bus parade.. They sure knew how to fill the streets for finishing 2nd in a part time league like last time.. who says they won't fill the streets again? 

 

Image

What was that........“we’ll watch them from the pavements”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Posted at 21:48

Post update

FT: Bristol Rovers 1-2 Brighton

Tom Garry

BBC Sport at the Memorial Stadium

In the end, the superior quality of Brighton's second-string XI helped them pinch this game in stoppage time, after they had created numerous second-half chances.

 

 

Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at all the pictures from chernobyl tonight pasting tables with saucepans full of goulash portraloos sited 1 meter from burger van assorted gazebos and tents its a mystery health and safety aint condemed the place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...