Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

Banner behind a small airplane reading 'Mind the Gap 20yrs' flown over the Mem....

Surely that wouldn’t be too expensive if enough chipped in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gornagain said:

Just like Bristol, Malwarebytes is red. (part 2 of an occasional series)

I just tried to get to Gaschat for some amusement. Blocked due to trojans, or lack of football content, or something.

Does this make them Trojan horse punchers?

• Haha 2

"21 minutes in and we're getting absolutely battered so far

We're making them look like Liverpool ffs. Everytime they attack they can score. Every time we attack we flick it on straight to the GK"

Funny as **** !

• Haha 2

They have scored from requisite penalty, surely a sending off can't be far away.

• Haha 1

Today I saw the best standing for Bristol Rovers I think in over 20 years. We should hope for them getting promoted, cause everytime they were a divison or even two under us, haha. So we can not get relegated this season, that means if Rovers keeps a good form we will automatically promote cause we are and we always be better than them in terms of playing division.

Edited by Mihai
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Robin 1

Just now, Mihai said:

Today I saw the best standing for Bristol Rovers I think in over 20 years. We should hope for them getting promoted, cause everytime they were a divison or even two above us, haha. So we can not get relegated this season, that means if Rovers keeps a good form we will automatically promote cause we are and we always be better than them in terms of playing division.

Who cares about them,enjoy the city win mate 

• Like 1

A Gas mate text me at full time giving me the large because they won.

I replied saying I honestly do not care at all! We've just beat Fulham away to go to joint third, your game means nothing to me!

image.thumb.png.258b8874db2aafaabc87ae11a8172516.png

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

No, but that is a fact. We are never in the same division. When we relegate, they do. When we promote, they do.

We have been in the same division plenty of times in the past, you must be a youngster 😊😊

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

A Gas mate text me at full time giving me the large because they won.

I replied saying I honestly do not care at all! We've just beat Fulham away to go to joint third, your game means nothing to me!

image.thumb.png.258b8874db2aafaabc87ae11a8172516.png

99 pts, you'll never say that

or automatic promo, come to think of it.

1 minute ago, weepywall said:

We have been in the same division plenty of times in the past, you must be a youngster 😊😊

Yes, but literally an adult in age.

• Like 1

Just now, weepywall said:

Well, over 20 years ago and more yes .I check wikipedia for every footbal year in England but I don`t remember when we were in the same division.  And yes.... i am a foreign supporter also so I dont know more things. But since I support City, Rovers were always shi** and they can`t compete with us.

• Like 2
  • Robin 2

9 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Today I saw the best standing for Bristol Rovers I think in over 20 years. We should hope for them getting promoted, cause everytime they were a divison or even two under us, haha. So we can not get relegated this season, that means if Rovers keeps a good form we will automatically promote cause we are and we always be better than them in terms of playing division.

Oh **** off

• Aubergine 3
  • Rovers 1

12 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Less than 7000 at the dump today to watch a team in the top 6, embarrassing 😉😉😉

Does seem strange that the better they do, the lower the crowd.

Either the football is dog-shit, or they worry that promotion is going to reveal a whole host of gaps in their plan.

Being all seated within 3 years being the first hurdle.

40 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Less than 7000 at the dump today to watch a team in the top 6, embarrassing 😉😉😉

They seem to think there was a bigger crowd today......even with the non-attending ST holders counted.

Me thinks another fiddle is taking place...

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

6,797 . Massive 

I suspect we would get at least twice as many if we were playing Southend at home in the cup.

I sometimes think them going up could be the best thing possible - it could finish them off financially. Extra policing for large away followings and increased player wages would eat up any increase in income and even more of the loyal and true would find something better to do on matchdays once they start getting stuffed every week.

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I sometimes think them going up could be the best thing possible - it could finish them off financially. Extra policing for large away followings and increased player wages would eat up any increase in income and even more of the loyal and true would find something better to do on matchdays once they start getting stuffed every week.

Was just about to say that Red Light.  You must be reading my mind and this is not the first time either 😃

Add the costs of stadium improvements too along with the fact that Championship quality players cost a lot more than a few bags out of date peanuts.

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Was just about to say that Red Light.  You must be reading my mind and this is not the first time either 😃

Add the costs of stadium improvements too along with the fact that Championship quality players cost a lot more than a few bags out of date peanuts.

They'll bottle it, if not by being total shite, then on purpose !

14 hours ago, Mihai said:

Well, over 20 years ago and more yes .I check wikipedia for every footbal year in England but I don`t remember when we were in the same division.  And yes.... i am a foreign supporter also so I dont know more things. But since I support City, Rovers were always shi** and they can`t compete with us.

There’s a link somewhere to a counter which shows exactly how long ago City were below the inbreds. It’s been so long that the gap between us is allowed to vote on Thursday. 😂

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Let them get promoted, it’ll be the worst thing that could ever happen to them.

Not least they’d have three years to get rid of the terracing. B&Q have been put on standby for an order of 10’000 patio chairs 

34 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

And how long ago did we last play Southend..?! 
Imagine what he’d think now..! 

Ok, I'll be magnanimous. 2-0 down at HT but winning 4-2 is good by any team's standards. As a result they are in the top six of their div.

Right that's that done. Remember Rovers (and their dwindling bunch of followers), you've given us plenty of laughs in the past and doubtless will do so again. Make the most of now, because you (an so do we) know it ain't gonna last.

The Fewers don't seem to have got the memo that when your team score, you cheer. And if you stage a remarkable comeback and win, you celebrate.

I've seen the Gate more animated when we win a throw in whist winning comfortably.

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

I've attached the Vlog because they slate the gash

Wow, this is exactly what I would of expected to happen if I stood in one of their shit smeared empty tents, any reason why the morons were shoving them both? But of course not surprised.. and the pure obsession over us, following our results step by step, probably had a tannoy announcement when Fulham were on the attack. Every proof you need to know about their unhealthy obsession over us in this one video. 

Neutral fans in the home end at the Gas. What a dump, I've linked the video several times, but at different sections.

Dump of a ground

Opinion of the Rovers fans

Obsessing about us some more

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1