Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

2 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Who the hell is their manager? Did they genuinely take him from the streets? Surely one of the worst wins to losses ratio in England since he joined?

These things happen if you appoint a competition winner.

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

2-1 down to Sol Campbell's Southend United

2 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Who the hell is their manager? Did they genuinely take him from the streets? Surely one of the worst wins to losses ratio in England since he joined?

Tranmere Rovers 2-0 up at Accrington too, this season could get even worse for them yet...........

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Tranmere Rovers 2-0 up at Accrington too, this season could get even worse for them yet...........

Oh I wish 😂

3 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Oh I wish 😂

3-1 down now, at least they scored again............. an own goal.

• Haha 1

only 11 points from the drop, considering there's now one less relegation spot, Bolton started on minus points and Southend have won 4 games all season (5 now hahaha) I think them being relegated would be funnier then the non league relegation

• Like 1

If Tranmere do manage to hold on it could get slightly interesting as their next 5 games are Blackpool but then have Lincoln, Rochdale, Wimbledon and MK Dons who are the 4 teams directly above them so they could actually get some points on the board.

• Like 2

There they all were; taking the piss out of our 125 years celebrations.

As always; the gift that never stops giving, serves up a 3-1 defeat at woeful Southend !

Lap it up, 2015 wanchors !!

Edited by The Gasbuster
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

only 11 points from the drop, considering there's now one less relegation spot, Bolton started on minus points and Southend have won 4 games all season (5 now hahaha) I think them being relegated would be funnier then the non league relegation

It is 13 points at the moment, and they seriously cannot keep this form up can they? Still don't think they can go down from where they are.

16 points from 34 games and under a transfer embargo, and can't pay the players.

Don't worry we got Bristol Rovers coming in, nice easy win and morale boost.

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

There they all were; taking the piss out of our 125 years celebrations.

As always; the gift that never stops giving, serves up a 3-1 defeat at woeful Southend !

Lap it up, 2015 wanchors !!

Southend who have won 1 game at home all season and lost 8 on the bounce before today.

As bad as we think we have it at times, they always manage to turn a bad day around.

• Haha 1

At last, a sensible gas head;

Whether they make the play-offs or not, City are so far in front of us on and off the pitch it’s embarrassing. I’m surprised anyone would want to mention them on here at all.

• Like 2

I just heard Ben Garner on the radio. No idea why he thinks he's going to be making 'big changes' in the summer unless he doesn't mean to the team...

16 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I just heard Ben Garner on the radio. No idea why he thinks he's going to be making 'big changes' in the summer unless he doesn't mean to the team...

More likely the colour scheme in his front room .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ron Swanson said:

Nothing will ever be funnier than that... but yes, it would be very amusing..! 

Tranmere have to play Blackpool and Lincoln in their next two games, any chance we can get some messages to Taylor Moore and Joe Morrelll to take it easy on them in those games? :) 

• Haha 1

Only game he won was when Blackpool had a player sent off!😂😂

Edited by Super
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Super said:

Only game he won was when Blackpool had a player sent off!😂😂

So to be clear, you’re saying that Stoney Garner has never managed a team to victory against eleven men?

• Haha 1

Is the Bee Gee guy officially the worst manager they’ve ever had........and he’s not looking like getting sacked anytime yet?

8 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Nailed on Manager of the season in L1....

Is it voted for by the other 22 managers? He`s nailed on if it is.

Might pop over to slagchat later to see what they make of it all - no doubt many calm and reasoned comments are to be found.

15 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Is the Bee Gee guy officially the worst manager they’ve ever had........and he’s not looking like getting sacked anytime yet?

The worst manager ANY club has had, would be my guess.

17 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Gotta love them. Unbelievable suggestions. 

86709213-322A-461B-B0D5-96A0AA3B160F.jpeg

....and that geezer’s forum name must surely be a nod to the legendary gas ‘cauldron-like’ atmosphere at the Mem?!

• Haha 1

A genuinely strong shout for the worst manager in England at the moment.  Truly fitting for the shithouse club he's at.

Luckily for the Sags they've had teams with points deductions and Bury (tik tok Sagheads) or they would be nailed on for relegation.

Can the fake sheik even afford to sack him? I have a lovely feeling this shit show will rumble on for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It gets better - it seems Southend had 7 (seven!) academy players in their side!

Quote from sagchat:

`We`ve just lost 3-1 to the worst team in the league`s youth side`

Further confirmation, if needed, that “we’re comin for yew, ******* SHITHEADS”

Yep, yet another year of Sagheads going off in their pants around November assuring us that ‘the gap’ is closing, can’t wait to take 6 points off us next season etc.

20 years this year, isn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and that geezer’s forum name must surely be a nod to the legendary gas ‘cauldron-like’ atmosphere at the Mem?!

Warnock or pulis you cannot be serious if you wait a bit longer iam pretty sure jose mourinio will be available

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Further confirmation, if needed, that “we’re comin for yew, ******* SHITHEADS”

Yep, yet another year of Sagheads going off in their pants around November assuring us that ‘the gap’ is closing, can’t wait to take 6 points off us next season etc.

20 years this year, isn’t it?

Obviously been to the Swindon Town School of Premature Celebrating....

37 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

What they forget was they were in a false position when they were 4th so this is just the football gods way of restoring balance 

Coughlan has saved them from relegation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, myol'man said:

At last, a sensible gas head;

Whether they make the play-offs or not, City are so far in front of us on and off the pitch it’s embarrassing. I’m surprised anyone would want to mention them on here at all.

Sounds a decent sort...

Put him on the 24 bus & send him across..😂

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Gotta love them. Unbelievable suggestions. 

86709213-322A-461B-B0D5-96A0AA3B160F.jpeg

That would be Bob Warnock who runs the fruit and vegetable stall down the market or Trevor Pulis the retired school caretaker who's favourite players growing up were Alfie Biggs and Harry Bamford. That's about all they could afford.

In reality Tony Pulis has successfully  managed big clubs in the Premier League on big contracts. To get his type of results many "Tilsons" needs to be spent to get the required results.

Neil Warnock has had more promotions (I believe) than any other manager. To get an inpact, he also looks to spend wherever possible and get in tried and trusted players that fit his football philosophy. 

Why on earth would either of these highly experienced managers want to manage the sags?

I'm surprised this sag didn't suggest Chris Hughton, he's out of a job.

Typical sags, delusional.

• Like 2

Not that I give a damn, but something seriously wrong over there. Cockman jumped ship at the first chance, despite being 4th and having just beaten Ipswich, and since then they couldn't win a one-man race. Long may it continue.