Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Here’s a piece from the Post ;

What managers have said about new Bristol Rovers signing Gabriel Osho

«  Who ? «  

Is he related to the comedienne Andi Osho?  Therefore making him a joke signing.....

Tehy are still going on about Wycombe! :grr:  http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13767/ring-any-bells

Agree with Adams views 100% - haven't seen an anti-football team like Wycombe for quite a few years. This isn't sour grapes for losing but did anyone else also feel that the Wycombe players also (probably under instruction) hoofed more balls over the stands than in an average rugby game ?!

Yeah, Wycombe were appalling. I'd rather finish 20th then have to watch them every week.

They played like a poor Conference side - sadly, we played just as bad- but at least we didn't stall the game with playacting, time wasting and although we did do a bit of 'hoof' ball it was nowhere near as much as what they did. Their RB could only do one thing, hoof it as far as he could- usually directly upwards! We were appalling that day but at least we know we are capable of a better standard normally. I suspect that is how Wycombe play every week.

54 minutes ago, 22A said:

Tehy are still going on about Wycombe! :grr:  http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13767/ring-any-bells

Agree with Adams views 100% - haven't seen an anti-football team like Wycombe for quite a few years. This isn't sour grapes for losing but did anyone else also feel that the Wycombe players also (probably under instruction) hoofed more balls over the stands than in an average rugby game ?!

Yeah, Wycombe were appalling. I'd rather finish 20th then have to watch them every week.

They played like a poor Conference side - sadly, we played just as bad- but at least we didn't stall the game with playacting, time wasting and although we did do a bit of 'hoof' ball it was nowhere near as much as what they did. Their RB could only do one thing, hoof it as far as he could- usually directly upwards! We were appalling that day but at least we know we are capable of a better standard normally. I suspect that is how Wycombe play every week.

The only animal I know who "hoofs it" to use their rather coloqual coin of phrase would be a horse or a donkey.

So that's it then, you heard it, er, straight from the horse's mouth, even the sags admit they have a team of donkeys and a tramp!