Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Never forget.................. "The Premier League of Rich Clubs"

Wally.png.2e381222369bcb13b84acb4dbfd4effd.png

Good grief! Even the media fell for it! Why did it take Bristol City fans with access to Google just a few minutes to realise this was just not gonna happen ?! 

Just where is Bristol Rovers FC now after their “similar backing to Chelsea or Manchester City” ???????

• Haha 1
On 25/04/2020 at 14:58, View from the Dolman said:

Radio Bristol post-relegation reaction: 

https://vocaroo.com/3STeE9fJlGE

I had never heard it all before, the use of Mad World behind the commentary of saint Colin of Daniel (Blessed be his name) sending them down nearly doubled me up 🤣

This one always reminds me of those images where the Jews are carrying Adolf Hitler aloft, as a teenager. 

The ones of Gary Glitter endorsing PC Worlds hard drive service and Fidel Castro"s PR campaign 9n behalf of the USA...... 

Screenshot_20200427_075055.jpg

44 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

This one always reminds me of those images where the Jews are carrying Adolf Hitler aloft, as a teenager. 

The ones of Gary Glitter endorsing PC Worlds hard drive service and Fidel Castro"s PR campaign 9n behalf of the USA...... 

Screenshot_20200427_075055.jpg

Screenshot_20200427-084105_Google.thumb.jpg.ab8c947ef6c64ac78a5f10dfb8b4c099.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Good grief! Even the media fell for it! Why did it take Bristol City fans with access to Google just a few minutes to realise this was just not gonna happen ?! 

Just where is Bristol Rovers FC now after their “similar backing to Chelsea or Manchester City” ???????

:rofl2br:

9 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What, you mean we`ll have about twenty fans incessantly droning on with some dirge about a prostitute?

I expect we'll be telling Liverpool we're coming to get them and, we'll have more, noisier and better fans than them.

• Haha 1

If anyone follows the ‘Football Away Days’ page on Facebook then the Rugby Ground is today’s ground up for discussion. The post is only 10 mins old but there are some great comments already: ‘wouldn’t look out of place in Syria’....’ I went there once or twice in the 90's & judging by that picture it's stuck there‘.........’Not a great ground, away end is open or you can sit in a tent’.....’Shit ..away end open...pubs home fan friendly only ...train stations miles away’.........

I’m sure the ‘compliments’ will keep on rolling in throughout the rest of the day seeing how loved they are! 

Edited by lenred
  • Haha 2
  • Robin 1

A very disappointing turnout for the open top bus parade,I thought. It is not every day that your team reaches the absolute pinnacle of non league football. 

17 minutes ago, lenred said:

If anyone follows the ‘Football Away Days’ page on Facebook then the Rugby Ground is today’s ground up for discussion. The post is only 10 mins old but there are some great comments already: ‘wouldn’t look out of place in Syria’....’ I went there once or twice in the 90's & judging by that picture it's stuck there‘.........’Not a great ground, away end is open or you can sit in a tent’.....’Shit ..away end open...pubs home fan friendly only ...train stations miles away’.........

I’m sure the ‘compliments’ will keep on rolling in throughout the rest of the day seeing how loved they are! 

Got a link Len as there are loads of football away days groups on FB?

Edited by Ska Junkie

Sat down when I went and 1 portaloo for everyone absolutely shocking ground

Absolutely **** felt like we were all going camping the 2 times I’ve been there

Utter shit ! Never been to a worse place !

• Haha 1