Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

12 hours ago, bristolmoose said:

Getting all excited because "da famus quarterz" were in a feature film, missing the point that the character Danny in Hot Fuzz was an utter moron.

Skins also took the piss out then with Katie’s boyfriend who was blatantly meant to be Lewis Haldane 

25 minutes ago, TomF said:

Skins also took the piss out then with Katie’s girlfriend who was blatantly meant to be Lewis Haldane 

Bloody hell Tom that’s a name to pull out of the hat, he was another of those who was going to make them millionaires wasn’t he?

Ended up at Yate after leaving the mighty Port Vale, I believe.

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Bloody hell Tom that’s a name to pull out of the hat, he was another of those who was going to make them millionaires wasn’t he?

I remember him scoring a few crackers when he first burst into their side but then faded away. 

This has to be based on him, although half our team had megan coupes in early 2000s iirc! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

He was the arse having a go at City fans on Twitter because Leeds went up. Came across as a right knob

Edited by Busterrimes
27 minutes ago, RedM said:

Even Bristol City Council have forgotten they exist ...

IMG-20200921-WA0007.jpg

It's not called Bristol CITY Council for nothing.

Head over to South Gloucestershire Council for any updates about other teams outside of the Bristol boundary such as Yate and Mangadoo.

1 hour ago, TomF said:

I remember him scoring a few crackers when he first burst into their side but then faded away. 

This has to be based on him, although half our team had megan coupes in early 2000s iirc! 

I dont think I have ever heard anyone in Bristol say gurt lush without jesting. The way I have seen bristolians portrayed in skins is embarrassing.

The 15ers have signed some kid from Chelsea on loan.

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

They are claiming that we were not very impressed when we took Tammy on loan.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

• Robin 1
41 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

They just can’t help themselves but just come out with pure bullshit can they.

I remember when City fans were underwhelmed when they loaned Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea,they weren’t so underwhelmed a few months later.

43 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I'd say with Tammy is was excitement mixed with trepidation given it was his first season of senior football. 

I don't remember any negativity when we signed him. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

They just can’t help themselves but just come out with pure bullshit can they.

I remember when City fans were underwhelmed when they loaned Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea,they weren’t so underwhelmed a few months later.

Whereas they were excited by last season loan of Timmy Abraham because...... His brother is good..! 

16 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

And his mother then. :)

If your refering to Lewis Haldane, a poster on here actually did. He shall remain nameless (don't think he is around anymore anyway). For good reason. 

• Hmmm 1
8 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I'd say with Tammy is was excitement mixed with trepidation given it was his first season of senior football. 

I don't remember any negativity when we signed him. 

There wasn't, given he wasn't signed and expected to start that many. It only became a worry after the late departure of Kodjia

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

There wasn't, given he wasn't signed and expected to start that many. It only became a worry after the late departure of Kodjia

He was signed to replace kodja, we wouldn't agree the sale until we secured him, much like flint and webster