Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, bristolmoose said:

Getting all excited because "da famus quarterz" were in a feature film, missing the point that the character Danny in Hot Fuzz was an utter moron.

Skins also took the piss out then with Katie’s boyfriend who was blatantly meant to be Lewis Haldane 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TomF said:

Skins also took the piss out then with Katie’s girlfriend who was blatantly meant to be Lewis Haldane 

Bloody hell Tom that’s a name to pull out of the hat, he was another of those who was going to make them millionaires wasn’t he?

Ended up at Yate after leaving the mighty Port Vale, I believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Bloody hell Tom that’s a name to pull out of the hat, he was another of those who was going to make them millionaires wasn’t he?

Ended up at Yate after leaving the mighty Port Vale, I believe.

I remember him scoring a few crackers when he first burst into their side but then faded away. 

This has to be based on him, although half our team had megan coupes in early 2000s iirc! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Bloody hell Tom that’s a name to pull out of the hat, he was another of those who was going to make them millionaires wasn’t he?

Ended up at Yate after leaving the mighty Port Vale, I believe.

He was the arse having a go at City fans on Twitter because Leeds went up. Came across as a right knob

Edited by Busterrimes
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RedM said:

Even Bristol City Council have forgotten they exist ...

IMG-20200921-WA0007.jpg

It's not called Bristol CITY Council for nothing.

Head over to South Gloucestershire Council for any updates about other teams outside of the Bristol boundary such as Yate and Mangadoo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TomF said:

I remember him scoring a few crackers when he first burst into their side but then faded away. 

This has to be based on him, although half our team had megan coupes in early 2000s iirc! 

 

I dont think I have ever heard anyone in Bristol say gurt lush without jesting. The way I have seen bristolians portrayed in skins is embarrassing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 15ers have signed some kid from Chelsea on loan.

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

They are claiming that we were not very impressed when we took Tammy on loan.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

  • Robin 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

The 15ers have signed some kid from Chelsea on loan.

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

They are claiming that we were not very impressed when we took Tammy on loan.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

They just can’t help themselves but just come out with pure bullshit can they.

 

I remember when City fans were underwhelmed when they loaned Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea,they weren’t so underwhelmed a few months later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

The 15ers have signed some kid from Chelsea on loan.

Most of the assheads on ass-shat don’t seem very impressed that they have another youngster on their books.

They are claiming that we were not very impressed when we took Tammy on loan.

As usual; they have got it all wrong. I can recall nothing but excitement amongst us when the deal for Tammy was finally secured. It had taken all summer, after all !

I'd say with Tammy is was excitement mixed with trepidation given it was his first season of senior football. 

I don't remember any negativity when we signed him. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

They just can’t help themselves but just come out with pure bullshit can they.

 

I remember when City fans were underwhelmed when they loaned Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea,they weren’t so underwhelmed a few months later.

Whereas they were excited by last season loan of Timmy Abraham because...... His brother is good..! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

And his mother then. :)

If your refering to Lewis Haldane, a poster on here actually did. He shall remain nameless (don't think he is around anymore anyway). For good reason. 

  • Hmmm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I'd say with Tammy is was excitement mixed with trepidation given it was his first season of senior football. 

I don't remember any negativity when we signed him. 

There wasn't, given he wasn't signed and expected to start that many. It only became a worry after the late departure of Kodjia

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

There wasn't, given he wasn't signed and expected to start that many. It only became a worry after the late departure of Kodjia

He was signed to replace kodja, we wouldn't agree the sale until we secured him, much like flint and webster

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...