Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Exactly all the decisions they have had go there way with red cards and penalties. Now there crying like bitches because they have had a bad decision go against them . **** um 

Oh yeah under Clarke it was insane and they always cried about us getting last minute goals under Wilson and GJ. Under Clarke there was literally a run of 7 or 8 games where they had like four pens and 3 reds for the opposing team.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Oh yeah under Clarke it was insane and they always cried about us getting last minute goals under Wilson and GJ. Under Clarke there was literally a run of seven or 8 games where they had like four pens and 3 reds for the opposing team.

Ben Garner only won 1 or 2 games where it didn’t involve a pen or red card 

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I really hope it was an awful decision. And I really hope they get relegated by one point. That will be nearly as good when they got relegated to NON LEAGUE . Remember that. :rofl2br:

Twas a lovely sunny day. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I really hope it was an awful decision. And I really hope they get relegated by one point. That will be nearly as good when they got relegated to NON LEAGUE . Remember that. :rofl2br:

They are going to complain about the red card this evening. Early indications are they will need to take legal action against Wycombe and boycott Aldi or something.

• Haha 2

One of them wants a ‘10 game ban’ for the ref 🤣

The nerve of them. They get more pens in a month then we get in a season. Good job tonight ref, great call. 

Strangely, I was talking to a member of that crew the other day and, he was telling me how green they are when other teams are getting advantages by getting in the ear of the ref and conning the officials. I said, I can't believe you're coming out with that f*****g rubbish and reminded him about the last few seasons of penalties and red cards awarded, due to pressure put on the referee from the touchline, by the players, the supporters and the dugout. Apart from their historical get in amongst them and kick them up in the air policy, that's been part of their profile since Gerry Francis took over. Cheating bunch of dirty bastards, with their Marcus Bignot, Ian Alexander, Centre back of Jones putting Scotty and Peacock out of the game. Not to mention stealing a stadium. Did I mention stealing a stadium of of another club? Oh, and trying to steal our stadium off us. Parasites.

• Like 2
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 1
3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Strangely, I was talking to a member of that crew the other day and, he was telling me how green they are when other teams are getting advantages by getting in the ear of the ref and conning the officials. I said, I can't believe you're coming out with that f*****g rubbish and reminded him about the last few seasons of penalties and red cards awarded, due to pressure put on the referee from the touchline, by the players, the supporters and the dugout. Apart from their historical get in amongst them and kick them up in the air policy, that's been part of their profile since Gerry Francis took over. Cheating bunch of dirty bastards, with their Marcus Bignot, Ian Alexander, Centre back of Jones putting Scotty and Peacock out of the game. Not to mention stealing a stadium. Did I mention stealing a stadium of of another club? Oh, and trying to steal our stadium off us. Parasites.

And breathe.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

C**tdiff 4-0 Derby 😡

I was thinking they might drop off soon but nope they keep winning. Them and swans in playoffs again? Thanks parachute payments.

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

hull away saturday lets hope the tigers maul them

Haha remember when Leeds got mauled by the tigers , it caused a stir on social media.

33 minutes ago, TomF said:

Meltdown about the red card. People in stone houses and all that.. how many times have they benefitted from a fortune red or pen..

Shouldn't throw glasses? :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
6 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Haha remember when Leeds got mauled by the tigers , it caused a stir on social media.

To be fair to Leeds, they’ve recovered quite well.