IGNORED

Adam Webster - Update - Sold to Brighton

Red Army 75

9 hours ago, maxjak said:

Today's Bristol Post continues to keep up its high standard of research,  comparing Callum O'Dowdas contrct situation with that of Luke Williams move to QPR?   Spot the deliberate error? ?

So when are we advertising for a new U23's coach?

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The figure I saw reported for Baker was more than £25k per week ...

Of course I’ve no idea, but if we take rumoured stuff, Baker signed a 4 yr deal at Villa for £35k pw, However upon relegation he took a 40-50% cut, so £17.5k-21k pw.  The £17.5k fits it with Kid saying he’s on £17k pw.  Again I don’t know if that’s basic or with bonuses, suspect its without, so potential to earn more.

Kalas was alleged to be on £23k pw at Chelsea (Sportrac).  Would imagine he’ll be on similar at City, but could be made up of signing on fee, yearly bonus to keep the basic down, etc etc. Kid suggests c£20k.

At the end if the day, I don’t have a clue, only relying on what we see / hear and then adding some “Fevs logic” to it in terms of whether I believe it or not.

43 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Source?

The same one who told me we were close to signing Assombalonga last season until his agent suddenly demanded £55k a week - this version of events has been corroborated by the resident OTIB ITK @Kid in the Riot I believe - and it’s the same source who told me we were getting Bobby Reid back in January 2019 before the horrendously tragic aircraft crash scuppered that move - it’s very reliable...and, anyway, why should you care?! Your posts and replies have largely centred around you shagging every female in Western Europe - good on you ...

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The same one who told me we were close to signing Assombalonga last season until his agent suddenly demanded £55k a week - this version of events has been corroborated by the resident OTIB ITK @Kid in the Riot I believe - and it’s the same source who told me we were getting Bobby Reid back in January 2019 before the horrendously tragic aircraft crash scuppered that move - it’s very reliable...and, anyway, why should you care?! Your posts and replies have largely centred around you shagging every female in Western Europe - good on you ...

I asked a perfectly reasonable, one word question; you gave a perfectly reasonable answer and then, for some reason, from nowhere, you get snarky. Was it really necessary?

Many OTIB posters are asked to substantiate their assertions - often by you, yet you seem not to like it when you’re the one who is quizzed! Good to know. 

9 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I asked a perfectly reasonable, one word question; you gave a perfectly reasonable answer and then, for some reason, from nowhere, you get snarky. Was it really necessary?

Many OTIB posters are asked to substantiate their assertions - often by you, yet you seem not to like it when you’re the one who is quizzed! Good to know. 

But you cock waiving exploits is very tiresome...put it away.?

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I assure you 'Rudolf's feeler's extend well across to the fine- featured regions of Bohemia..

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I can put it away faster than you can learn to write English.

But you get the gist of  it..No? I understand these 'cough cough' little references to you and your male parts and conquests are not of all your making, but just like the Rovers thread it goes on and on on and on and on  and is very tiresome. 

I guess you could pull it, it's up to you.?

48 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

But you get the gist of  it..No? I understand these 'cough cough' little references to you and your male parts and conquests are not of all your making, but just like the Rovers thread it goes on and on on and on and on  and is very tiresome. 

You could just not bother looking in on the Rovers thread and block whoever you do not want to read - problem solved?

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Get some help before it's to late !!

15 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Apologies, you are correct ...

Archived