IGNORED

Fantasy Premier League - Cash League Place Available

Kingswoodactor

Hi all,

Been running a cash league for 20 teams through https://fantasy.premierleague.com which is now in its 4th year, and I'm looking to fill the last spot!

@Markman @Bonkey Dollocks & @EmersonsRed are all involved as well as a few other City lads as well.

£25 buy in with one (possibly 2) spaces available.

As there are only 20 teams, everyone has a decent shot at winning at least one prize or even a couple.

It's a good group, and I run updates every game week through Facebook group and WhatsApp too!

Prizes

League Winner: £120

League runner up: £60

League 3rd place: £40

H2H League winner (Knock out stage added this season): £50

Chadli Cup winner: £70 - I run a cup competition over the course of the whole season, starting with 4 groups of 5, before going into knockout format

Last Man Standing: £60 - will start in GW18, with the lowest scoring manager getting knocked out each week until one left in final game week!

Highest GW Score: £50 

Most GW Wins: £50 - Manager who accumulates the most GW wins over the season

3 hours ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Hi all,

Been running a cash league for 20 teams through https://fantasy.premierleague.com which is now in its 4th year, and I'm looking to fill the last spot!

@Markman @Bonkey Dollocks & @EmersonsRed are all involved as well as a few other City lads as well.

£25 buy in with one (possibly 2) spaces available.

As there are only 20 teams, everyone has a decent shot at winning at least one prize or even a couple.

It's a good group, and I run updates every game week through Facebook group and WhatsApp too!

Prizes

League Winner: £120

League runner up: £60

League 3rd place: £40

H2H League winner (Knock out stage added this season): £50

Chadli Cup winner: £70 - I run a cup competition over the course of the whole season, starting with 4 groups of 5, before going into knockout format

Last Man Standing: £60 - will start in GW18, with the lowest scoring manager getting knocked out each week until one left in final game week!

Highest GW Score: £50 

Most GW Wins: £50 - Manager who accumulates the most GW wins over the season

I am up for it if the place is still going 

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Hehehe, what was your final rank last year?!

Cannot remember.  Only remember that I was roughly 1/3 of the way down the overall league table.  Are there about 250k players?  If so I was about 80k.  

I was joking, I am not that good but I do remember to make transfers every week so have an advantage over many! 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Cannot remember.  Only remember that I was roughly 1/3 of the way down the overall league table.  Are there about 250k players?  If so I was about 80k.  

I was joking, I am not that good but I do remember to make transfers every week so have an advantage over many! 

Over 6 million players in game last year!

Archived