IGNORED

Bristol City v Middlesbrough Match Day 6

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

Palmer had thd best half I've seen from him! And he hasn't even had the chance to play one of those killer balls that we know he can. Distribution great, tracking back, breaking up play, covering/backing up Rowe. Bossed the midfield and got a goal. 

Totally agree showing the side of his game that will make him a top player. Love it 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Pessimism in me says how long do we leave Palmer on before he gets a late challenge in and sees red,he’s been fantastic tho 

Kind of agree. He’s so enthusiastic which is great to see but don’t think he has much of a defensive pedigree.

Think we might see O’Dowda on 60.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Pessimism in me says how long do we leave Palmer on before he gets a late challenge in and sees red,he’s been fantastic tho 

We should be cautious with all the players we’ve got out at the moment. Maybe we’ll see Szmodics

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Excellent championship game, Boro probably disappointing to be one down I expect as it’s been very even. One bit bad defending and decent cross see us 1 up. Although great for a neutral it’s a tad open for my liking 

Too open for me as well.

Good to watch but I hope LJ can close it down a bit second half.

1 minute ago, Keith Welch said:

How many warnings do the Boro full backs want to show Eliasson on to his right side.

Wand of a left foot.

Palmer looks like a different player to last season. Credit to LJ and the player himself for working hard on his fitness levels.

And to himself. Think he chose to use his summer break to get an intense personal trainer so he could perform this season

I'd choose the beach personally

Archived