IGNORED

NFL Season 19/20

Super

I've been to Atlanta not the stadium though as it was the cheapest place to fly to back then. Definitely take in the coke museum well worth a visit, don't look for the remains of the Olympic stadium like I did as it no longer exists and all they had was a fountain to mark it had ever been held there.

On many streets in Atlanta you may be the only white person (if you are white!) I always felt safe though it was just a slightly weird experience at the time growing up from white middle class suburbia!

On 15/10/2019 at 03:39, TMWANG50 said:

I've been to Atlanta not the stadium though as it was the cheapest place to fly to back then. Definitely take in the coke museum well worth a visit, don't look for the remains of the Olympic stadium like I did as it no longer exists and all they had was a fountain to mark it had ever been held there.

On many streets in Atlanta you may be the only white person (if you are white!) I always felt safe though it was just a slightly weird experience at the time growing up from white middle class suburbia!

Cheers. We're just there for a long weekend - and actually are spending Friday and Saturday out in the mountains on the NC/Georgia border, so just have Sunday in Atlanta itself. Heading to the Botanical Gardens, then the NFL, and then dinner and theatre in the evening.

Yeh we're white - used to being the minority though as we live on one of the Caribbean islands!

16 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I really should just stay in bed tonight, and avoid the inevitable humiliation tonight as the Jets lose yet again.

But I am a glutton for punishment, and will probably end up wasting four hours of my life and turn up for work tomorrow feeling like a zombie ?‍♂️

Hope you stayed in bed!

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

We heard you the first time...

With AR at QB scoring points was never a huge problem but keeping the opposition offence quiet was the problem but this season that’s changed significantly.

After the first win Aaron Rodgers said  ‘we now have a defence’ and with one loss so far confirms that he was right.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

With AR at QB scoring points was never a huge problem but keeping the opposition offence quiet was the problem but this season that’s changed significantly.

After the first win Aaron Rodgers said  ‘we now have a defence’ and with one loss so far confirms that he was right.

You've had an easy run to be honest bar a home win over the inconstant Vikings and a shaky win over the Cowboys you haven't beat anyone with a winning record. I don't see you going to the show unless the officials help out again

Blitzing on 3rd and 22. After a time out. :laugh:! Here's the game on a plate. Please win Pittsburgh!

We're going to have to pull Howard. Rudolph is too dumb/bad and keeps throwing it at him.

Bellies up! Was starting to get worried at 14-0!

Nik Needham #40 is a sleeper agent, designed to make us lose. Why is he covering Ju-Ju? Wink.

Archived