IGNORED

Female Sports Presenters

Bristol Rob

29 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Oh, ok. It might be a bit past my techno know how

Don’t think so if you wanted to Max

(I’m useless tho & not the person to help or guide you though !)

But the process sounds simple and there are plenty on here to help you if you tempted to have the option 

On 15/09/2019 at 07:46, Port Said Red said:

I have always had this problem with Tyldesley, he is easily the most annoying of the lot, no matter who is the chair along side him. Lately it’s been Hoddle, someone who is only too happy to chat away and reminisce. The other night I was fully expecting the conversation to go something like this...

”Well, would you believe it Glenn, while we were discussing your career, carefully avoiding Eileen Drury and your views on reincarnated disabled people,, Jadon Sancho has gone and scored his debut goal for England.

Didn’t you score your first goal on your debut Glenn?”

”Yes Clive, against Bulgaria I believe, I remember it well, it’s a wonderful feeling scoring for you country and I remember thinking how good I must have been in my previous lives to be blessed in this....”

”Sorry to interrupt you Glenn, but Sancho has gone one better than you and scored a second, he could be looking for a hat trick, which reminds me of the great Nat Lofthouse............” and so on, until we all collectively scream at our televisions, “There’s a ******* game on you twinkle”

Easily the worst commentator of the last thirty years. How he's still going on ITV leaves me utterly bemused!

Archived