IGNORED

Year of City top?

brad blit

Definitely a training top.

As Spudski says we only had Admiral in 00/01 and 01/02. 01/02s home and away kits were beautiful. 

This shirt you’ve found is from one of those 2 seasons. For the record, our away kit in 00/01 was white with red trim with a black Admiral label so my guess would be that season.

17 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Definitely a training top.

As Spudski says we only had Admiral in 00/01 and 01/02. 01/02s home and away kits were beautiful. 

This shirt you’ve found is from one of those 2 seasons. For the record, our away kit in 00/01 was white with red trim with a black Admiral label so my guess would be that season.

I know I shouldn’t be but I’m always surprised how some on otib have such amazing memories......I had no recollection of that particular shirt particularly if it’s a training top.

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I know I shouldn’t be but I’m always surprised how some on otib have such amazing memories......I had no recollection of that particular shirt particularly if it’s a training top.

I shouldn’t have said training top....it could be a training top of course but then it could also just be a City polo shirt from the club shop.

Archived