IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

Out of respect for the family of Benik Afobe and the tributes being paid today at the game versus Fulham, today's thread is a reminder to keep his family in our thoughts. There will be no additional content from myself or @havanatopia.

Please remember to sign the thread of condolence and also emphatically participate in both the club and supporters rounds of applause. Thank you.

❤ Amora ❤

25 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Out of respect for the family of Benik Afobe and the tributes being paid today at the game versus Fulham, today's thread is a reminder to keep his family in our thoughts. There will be no additional content from myself or @havanatopia.

Please remember to sign the thread of condolence and also emphatically participate in both the club and supporters rounds of applause. Thank you.

❤ Amora ❤

Thanks for the reminder. Just did my message. Although no words seem right in such a sad time for Benik

Thoughts & prayers with the Afobe clan, no words can justify their pain. 

I don't know how to word this but I hope we acknowledge Afobe today, but don't reach out to him. His family have asked for privacy & I believe we should respect that. Football means nothing to them right now. 

With that being said, I am buzzing and terrifed for today's game. Every time we go to Craven Cottage I can see nothing but a City lose, then we normally. 

I feel the same today, we will probably lose but a win would be massive! Up the Cider! 

Archived