IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

How is someone like Watkins playing for us and our most talented player not even making the squad

I also wonder what the incentive is for the likes of Moore and Massengo when they get dropped at the first sign of a poor game whereas other players can have five poor games in a row and can still get picked for the sixth...

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I also wonder what the incentive is for the likes of Moore and Massengo when they get dropped at the first sign of a poor game whereas other players can have five poor games in a row and can still get picked for the sixth...

Exactly, I assume that Pirerra is also scapegoat of the month for Lee? As he wasn't great against Blackburn but then Hunt cam one and was even worse. 

Unless hes injured and I've missed it. 

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Marley Watkins on the wing?? ???

The only thing I can presume is to get his head on the crosses from NE.

Was thinking the same. They so have a dodgy keeper so expect to see lots crosses to the back back post with Diedhiou and Watkins attacking 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

We’re Bristol City. We can afford to not even pick £4m players in the squad. That’s what we do. 

Please don’t fuel my fire. 

I hope serious questions are being asked over this. Palmer was here for last season as a club we know what he can and Aldi can’t do. Halfway through a season and there’s talk of him going in loan is careless.

As a club we simply don’t have the funds to waste 

10 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Hunt Kalas Williams Dasilva.

First time we've had our first choice back 4 starting? Is that our first choice back 4?

Good shout and good question!

Hey guys, brilliant to see Jay DaSilva starting again!!

Too positive? Okay, I'll pipe down.

Archived