IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Brentford losing.

2 points behind 3rd as it stands.

I know, let's sack the manager!

Cretins.

The basis of the sack the manager claims is the **** football week in week out. You posting this just makes a mockery of all the people who support him. 

Being 1-0 after 5 minutes against a shit Luton team isn’t the time to be taking the high ground. 

Just now, pillred said:

So we lose 4 in a row and shouldn't complain yet we go one up at home to one of the worst teams in the division and you come on here giving it out as if they were Barcelona.

To start with the last line of what you have written is bollocks, so you can take that back.

I haven't for a second done that you lying ***.

We have been on a poor run, but EVERY SINGLE ******* TEAM IN THE LEAGUE will do that. Having concerns about things in those game is perfectly valid. Being an overtly over the top negative ass is not.

There's a difference between the two.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

To start with the last line of what you have written is bollocks, so you can take that back.

I haven't for a second done that you lying ***.

We have been on a poor run, but EVERY SINGLE ******* TEAM IN THE LEAGUE will do that. Having concerns about things in those game is perfectly valid. Being an overtly over the top negative ass is not.

There's a difference between the two.

Calm down.

59 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Was that surprised to see Watkins that I see Moore is dropped again. The only player in credit recently. Couldn't make it up.

What a suprise he's dropped Moore..

This bloke has big potential & we should be encouraging him - maybe he'll be better off elsewhere to realize it.

Lee's very much in danger of becoming paradoxically typecast!

Archived