IGNORED

Has the Shrewsbury Game taken on Importance for LJ

REDOXO

3 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Not sure he'll be sacked but, ordinarily, that would make it the perfect time to get rid. 

Awful run of form. New manager with a window to work with?

Maybe LJ will take a step back and think about his future. This team isn’t playing for him, he’s had multiple transfer windows and this is the best he can serve up and is well below what is expected from not only the fans but the club owners

Time to fall on you sword Lee!!

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Maybe LJ will take a step back and think about his future. This team isn’t playing for him, he’s had multiple transfer windows and this is the best he can serve up and is well below what is expected from not only the fans but the club owners

Time to fall on you sword Lee!!

He'd never do that. Ever. 

On 03/01/2020 at 17:23, Mr Popodopolous said:

Perhaps.

There is also the possibility- I believe it was floated on here a while ago that fake info is fed to someone so that their mate who leaks it can find the source of the original leaker.

Believe @Knighty was accused of that a while ago...fake transfer targets, that kind of thing.

Incoming..... ???

On 03/01/2020 at 16:46, maxjak said:

No........but i don't need a "Reliable Source" to work that out.............I did it all by myself.  All I am saying, is unsubstantiated claims and gossip don't really achieve anything, other than seemingly give the poster a sense of distinction?  Unless of course your a Tabloid journalist, and then your expected to make things up for a living.  ?

Just had a look back at this. Who the **** do you think you are accusing me of spreading gossip? Your stuck up ****!

Archived