IGNORED

Johnsonism's

freezer

12 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Hahaha just realised you could compare that to the Lenny Henry bit.

Holden makes me laugh though, because, you know, it's his interfering, it's his timing. Going on about he wants some meditation doing-it's game day, you know.
Ooh, what's more important, you Deano, with your meditation, or some points that need winning?

Ooh I don't know. Ooh what would Fergie say?

I think we know-imagine him going out of the door on game day and Steve McLaren is going 'Where you going, you haven't done the meditation. You haven't done the yoga.' 'DO IT YOURSELF I'VE GOTTA WIN THE LEAGUE! 

I can’t not read this in David Brent voice. And it fits perfectly. 

“...yes I think Kasey can play, he can play as a 10 for sure, I think it’s an interesting debate, because now we start talking about the midfield five and the four, and how everybody is craving for the four because we want wingers, blah, blah, blah, and you see that again today, we fail to tick the championship boxes in terms of that physicality or numbers in midfield ... “ 

Word for word from his interview after the 0-2 home defeat to Blackburn Rovers ...

1 hour ago, freezer said:

Firstly, this is not, yet another, Lee Johnson bashing thread. 

In saying that, I do feel that he has acquired and excelled his father's skill in using 'football manager speak' to a whole new level. 

His recent comment about the players finding a "belief buddy", really is a classic and all I could envisage was Woody from Toy Story!

Is this really where we are now with our squad, and how on earth do they match up the players correctly to achieve this? 

Answers on a postcard please. 

What is your favourite/least favourite, 'Johnsonism', and why? 

ps You've got a friend in me 

He says ‘if you like’ during every sentence he speaks...if you like

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“...yes I think Kasey can play, he can play as a 10 for sure, I think it’s an interesting debate, because now we start talking about the midfield five and the four, and how everybody is craving for the four because we want wingers, blah, blah, blah, and you see that again today, we fail to tick the championship boxes in terms of that physicality or numbers in midfield ... “ 

Word for word from his interview after the 0-2 home defeat to Blackburn Rovers ...

Did he really say people say we want wingers blah blah blah?   :laugh: not really helping himself much is he in all honesty.

Lee, nearly all of your goals this season have come from a quality winger. Have you even noticed?

5 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Look at that, get named the the eighth best manager under 40 in 442 and pull a daft face. Typical.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Any friend of Partridge is a friend of mine.

Which is your favourite OTIB thread?

I think I’d have to say “The best of OTIB!”

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

No idea...

City manager Lee Johnson said: “We’ve conceded two poor goals, we talked about being good in flow, but also in the clutch phase dealing with corners, set-pieces but that’s where we failed.”

Was this said after the draw at home with wigan?

3 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Another low quality match taking the piss out of the supporters. Seriously embarrassing.

11th in the championship. Yes we are in a bad run with crap football at the moment but seriously does that mean we start acting like idiots? 

Archived