Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Seneca the Younger

Johnson in or out?

Johnson in or out   

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out for me, easy to be fickle or reactionary. It's half time in a game, we may win 4-0(I truly hope we do!).

However, this standard of football just isn't acceptable in my opinion. No amount of excuses can excuse such poor poor football. 

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 3
  • Hedgehog 1
  • Rovers 9

Hasn’t this been done enough in the last couple of weeks? 45 minutes isn’t going to have changed anyone’s mind one bit, whichever side of the fence they sit on. 

• Like 8
  • Snake 1

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hasn’t this been done enough in the last couple of weeks? 45 minutes isn’t going to have changed anyone’s mind one bit, whichever side of the fence they sit on. 

More of the same rubbish in my opinion, obviously that break did the world of good. Against a poor team in the relegation places

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Even if we win, it's inexcusable for me.

In my opinion only, this was his final chance. Show us that you can come out fighting, Liverpool etc, playing poorly against mid table Shrewsbury.

He's shown nothing to give me any confidence.

For me, he has to go.

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

With respect, it's changing mine, so?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

I understand SL is there today, maybe today is the day

I think a loss and poor performance against shrewsbury could be the one. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Jesus Christ.

its half time.... get a grip. Pathetic.

As I've said, it's not based on this game specifically.

What do I need to get a grip of?

2 minutes ago, !james said:

Christ the state of some of our "fans" 🤦🏼‍♂️

What's the problem? Did you not read my post?

1 minute ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Jesus Christ.

its half time.... get a grip. Pathetic.

Success comes with action. Clearly you're happy with watching shit football every 3 days. Want us to rot away into a relegation battle? By all means campaign for keeping Lee. Great service for the club, but, his time has come however.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Seems strange hes there, and not at AG where there's rugby on. 

Its only cup game and rugby doing well its the football thats letting him(bristol sport) down as much as i hope it is i still personally think he has tuesday and possibly barnsley to save his job ive been LJ out for months 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not this boring topic again........jeez...............:disapointed2se:

Curious Alan, why do you find this conversation boring? Isn't it, arguably at least, the most important City related discussion? 

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Curious Alan, why do you find this conversation boring? Isn't it, arguably at least, the most important City related discussion? 

It’s boring because these ridiculous threads mean absolutely nothing and achieve nothing. LJ is going nowhere so why not just accept that fact?

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s boring because these ridiculous threads mean absolutely nothing and achieve nothing. LJ is going nowhere so why not just accept that fact?

We have no say in anything related to the club. With that logic, I assume you want the forum closed down? 

16 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Seems strange hes there, and not at AG where there's rugby on. 

Well that's what's been said on Radio Bristol, he's with Mark Ashton 

35 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Out for me, easy to be fickle or reactionary. It's half time in a game, we may win 4-0(I truly hope we do!).

However, this standard of football just isn't acceptable in my opinion. No amount of excuses can excuse such poor poor football. 

Get a life and support the team during the game rather than set up pointless polls that have been done to death. Boring! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

We have no say in anything related to the club. With that logic, I assume you want the forum closed down? 

The LJ in or out has been done to death ffs.............:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

What a tit you look like now @Seneca the Younger

Why do I look a tit? I've stated in the first sentence this isn't reactionary or fickle and that it is my general opinion. 

Can you not read? It seems you may be the tit. 

Furthermore, we all want City to win. It's my opinion. Why are you trying to 'win' this discussion? 

For clarity, my opinion has not changed one bit, despite a good 3 minute period. Although I am considerably happier. 

Out but happy he got a win today. Just lost pretty much all faith in him to get us to be a threat in the playoffs(meaning faith to get us there and be competitive). Today was a typical LJ performance where we were atrocious for 85 min but popped up a couple times and scored. Is that up to LJ or up to heavy investment in playing staff? Genuine question because I do feel it has been more the players than any tactical reason for our points tally

Poor performances like that (pretty normal for us) will occasionally get us a win. Doesn't really change anything for me. 

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, the 💩 on my post is for what? 

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Absolutely devastated the lads won because I want Johnson out,isn’t this how it works

Do you honestly believe this is someone's view? 

16 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Do a poll

That would be a novel idea. Why hasn't anyone thought of that already? One at half time maybe? 🤪

• Haha 1