IGNORED

Johnson In or Out?

And Its Smith

Johnson In or Out  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Im not voting, football fans are fickle, myself included. I’ve changed my mind twice this season so just going to support the team and see where we finish 

:clap:Glad you admitted it R. Now we can start on your treatment. I didnt vote for same reason. I think we are so committed to our side getting into the Prem, it hurts when we dont do so well :city:

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

As he's now been extensively backed in the January window with his choice of players it would be madness to sack him now and it obviously won't happen anyway.

I wanted Neil Warnock in but that moment has gone.

Alea iacta est.

If only we had a manager like Warnock who could get ugly 1-0 wins and build a team with heart and grit eh?

Never wavered, I thought one more defeat around Xmas might be the end for him, and I would have been really disappointed. I love the fact he has so much invested in this club, despite the vocal group that give him so much hassle. So much value in having a club man in charge.

I would have been incredibly pissed off if someone like Warnock was brought in to profit from his hard work.

I’ve always been neutral regarding LJ simply because he won’t be going anywhere unless City are seriously threatened with the drop zone. Then and only then would SL be tempted to wield the axe.

If I voted I’d certainly be ‘in’. He’s done an excellent job with progress season on season and despite losing players like Kelly, Webster, Bryan, Reid and now Brownhill.

He done a good job so far but I just wish he could improve the entertainment value especially at AG...........:cool2: 

Never wanted him gone. Was frustrating that he kept playing 442 and us getting outplayed in midfield. I knew he'd eventually go back to what was working last year.

Now he can change things with what he has brought in. That will be interesting to see.

But one thing I've always thought is Lee always gets the most out of his players. Well maybe except for idiots like Tomlin! 

Let's not want him gone as soon as we go on a little bit of bad form.

No doubt some just hate him no matter what. But I've always actually liked the bloke.

I voted out in the last thread, and in this one I voted in. I try not to be fickle. Johnson has brought these players in and has started on of his good patches of form. Currently, I think it would be a bad idea to get rid of him. With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he went on another poor run before the end of the season and we missed out on playoffs. I hope that doesn't happen. 

Whilst I voted for him to be sacked last time, I also voted earlier on in the season when we were doing well that I wouldn’t be arsed if he were to leave. 

I love how we’ve bounced back from the horrid bit of form we were on, but you just know another bad run is around the corner, and I think that’s the way it’ll always be under LJ.

I don’t think a change of manager is wise now that the window has shut, but if we fail to get play offs then we shouldn’t hang around and get someone in ASAP so they get a chance in the summer to shape their squad.

Archived