IGNORED

58 per cent want the season to be finished

• Admin
5 hours ago, The Batman said:

Saw the other day that Paulo Dybala has tested positive 4 times since the pandemic started. Either he's caught it 4 different times or it's a stronger virus than believed. 

I think you have completely missed the point on this - he hasn't had it been cured, had it again etc etc, he has still got it

Further to VV above, I know someone who has only just come out of ICU and has been in there weeks, I have no idea how frequently he was tested but I am sure he would have had at least 4 tests

5 hours ago, Calculus said:

We must be getting near the point when they have to say enough.

@Calculus Was mentioned in a BBC article yesterday 

My personal opinion is restart the season when its deemed ok to. Play it to a finish. Start the following season without FA and League Cups, if necessary, and/or truncate the season again if necessary, in some way. Perhaps regional groups play toward a play off system.

The idea that seems to be widespread is next season should be unaffected. I believe this is simply not feasible. 

The biggest issue is players out of contract June 30, we have several, if this can be overcome, then I can not see a better option as we have no real clue as to what will happen and opening early is not an option just to play bloody football.  

Archived