IGNORED

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day 40

4 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Someone (maybe @Olé) posted it far more succinctly then I could, but he doesn’t really know why it works, therefor cannot replicate success at will, nor can arrest demise.

Backed to the hilt for almost 4 years.

A case study in faltering to deceive.

I’m done.

Exactly - we’re so rarely decent these days he doesn’t get the credit for me when we happen to play well. We’ve tried so many different formations and line ups, I think occasionally he just gets lucky and picks the right team for the opposition on the day.

If our good play was part of a clear, cohesive and committed strategy to the way we play, I’d be more inclined to give LJ the credit.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

This the the game that's secured Lee's departure. Not because it's been bad tonight, but SL made it pretty clear that it was playoff of he's gone. 

Interesting to see who we will bring in. 

Agreed. There is a certain irony that his fate may ultimately be decided in a game where we've performed a bit better than most of recent games but ultimately our poor recent performances have created a situation where a decent performance undone by three individual errors just isn't enough.

I don't think even a draw will make a difference. Either two goals with ten men or that's that...

4 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

This the the game that's secured Lee's departure. Not because it's been bad tonight, but SL made it pretty clear that it was playoff of he's gone. 

Interesting to see who we will bring in. 

He couldn’t tell you why we started well and ate just as likely to play poorly in the next game.

Time to go mate.

All that backing and I bet he still wants to rebuild over the summer.

3 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

This is what happens when you have a 35 year old journeyman who is about to run out of contract playing ahead of an £8.5million signing on a long-term contract. 

Would Kalas have done that? Absolutely not.

Oh shush. Kalas has been pants 

I’m so frustrated. ******* hell