Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Chris Hughton


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Superjack said:

No way am I putting him on ignore.

He actually cheers me up on a daily basis. Whenever I have to deal with the general public, I just remind myself that there is someone that takes ****wittery to a whole new level.

It is amusing how people quote me and then allow themselves to get so wound up by the reply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We're certainly not terribly run now. Hard to know what happened really but O'Driscoll record on joining us was markedly superior to that of LJ.

Some managers and clubs don't fit, like some players and clubs, regardless of how well run or similar. 

Yes, for clarity I was talking about Johnson's record.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez lighten up people.

If Lez wants to troll - let him.

Robbo's been doing it for years.

It's a forum.

If he wants to call out harry or KITR - then let him.

He will either look clever or a dick.

I know which way I'd bet, but that's neither here nor there.

 

Personally - I think it's a welcome bit of banter in what is becoming a sad situation.

From Prem contenders to managerless and rudderless ship in a matter of months.

Every day that passes makes it harder for players to be retained / sold / bought.

Thats more concerning than Lez/ Lesley / Simon / Londoner trolling a few people.

 

All we know for sure is Flynn,Robins, Hughton have been interviewed. People like Gerrard were sounded out. Chancers like Fowler put himself in the frame.

I'm sure people can add others to the list of 'interviewed' - if you can, please do.

As it stands, Harry and KITR say Hughton is still #1 choice, so that's good enough for me until proved incorrect.

It is ominous that betting is re-opened and Watford seem keen.

Not what you would hope for with our #1 choice.

 

Like many others, I can see Hughton going elsewhere and mass disappointment for the forum.

Personally - Robins, with Flynn as #2 would be my guess if Hughton goes elsewhere.

And that's only because I am 100% certain they have both been interviewed, and both are keen.

 

Again, it's a forum - and I really hate the public calling for bannings of posters.

People wanna troll - let them. Don't nibble and they go away.

Wheres Katchina when you need a wind-up!

Edited by SX227
  • Robin 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SX227 said:

Jeez lighten up people.

If Lez wants to troll - let him.

Robbo's been doing it for years.

It's a forum.

If he wants to call out harry or KITR - then let him.

He will either look clever or a dick.

I know which way I'd bet, but that's neither here nor there.

 

Personally - I think it's a welcome bit of banter in what is becoming a sad situation.

From Prem contenders to managerless and rudderless ship in a matter of months.

Every day that passes makes it harder for players to be retained / sold / bought.

Thats more concerning than Lez/ Lesley / Simon / Londoner trolling a few people.

 

All we know for sure is Flynn,Robins, Hughton have been interviewed. People like Gerrard were sounded out. Chancers like Fowler put himself in the frame.

I'm sure people can add others to the list of 'interviewed' - if you can, please do.

As it stands, Harry and KITR say Hughton is still #1 choice, so that's good enough for me until proved incorrect.

It is ominous that betting is re-opened and Watford seem keen.

Not what you would hope for with our #1 choice.

 

Like many others, I can see Hughton going elsewhere and mass disappointment for the forum.

Personally - Robins, with Flynn as #2 would be my guess if Hughton goes elsewhere.

And that's only because I am 100% certain they have both been interviewed, and both are keen.

 

Again, it's a forum - and I really hate the public calling for bannings of posters.

People wanna troll - let them. Don't nibble and they go away.

Wheres Katchina when you need a wind-up!

Even if not Hughton- and he'll be in demand no doubt and this process has taken some while.

We can surely with respect to those two, do better? Slightly lower than Hughton but higher than those 2 certainly. Cook or Jokanovic are two other strong choices for me if Hughton interview or he got a stronger offer from say Watford- or Fulham if they stay down (perhaps even if they go up- Hughton and Parker could work as a team there).

Who knows who we will get but even if not Hughton, I maintain- we should be aiming for more than Robins, Flynn or some combination of the two IMO.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 2
  • Robin 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Bel-Air 


And before you say bollocks, you started making up stories. 

 

Bel Air, Manila is nout to write home about mind. 

7 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:


This is better than the season was

Not hard as others have said.

Has Pearson been disparaging of City in the past? I seem to recall someone saying so not that SL would consider the fella I personally feel he would not be a bad choice. Others may be better, for sure, but they may slowly be falling through the grasp like sand through fingers as the cogitation continues apace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SX227 said:

Jeez lighten up people.

If Lez wants to troll - let him.

Robbo's been doing it for years.

It's a forum.

If he wants to call out harry or KITR - then let him.

He will either look clever or a dick.

I know which way I'd bet, but that's neither here nor there.

 

Personally - I think it's a welcome bit of banter in what is becoming a sad situation.

From Prem contenders to managerless and rudderless ship in a matter of months.

Every day that passes makes it harder for players to be retained / sold / bought.

Thats more concerning than Lez/ Lesley / Simon / Londoner trolling a few people.

 

All we know for sure is Flynn,Robins, Hughton have been interviewed. People like Gerrard were sounded out. Chancers like Fowler put himself in the frame.

I'm sure people can add others to the list of 'interviewed' - if you can, please do.

As it stands, Harry and KITR say Hughton is still #1 choice, so that's good enough for me until proved incorrect.

It is ominous that betting is re-opened and Watford seem keen.

Not what you would hope for with our #1 choice.

 

Like many others, I can see Hughton going elsewhere and mass disappointment for the forum.

Personally - Robins, with Flynn as #2 would be my guess if Hughton goes elsewhere.

And that's only because I am 100% certain they have both been interviewed, and both are keen.

 

Again, it's a forum - and I really hate the public calling for bannings of posters.

People wanna troll - let them. Don't nibble and they go away.

Wheres Katchina when you need a wind-up!

Kachina-prison

As for the betting, there's been no movement over night on hughton,

1/4 to us

8/1 to watford

Puel is far at Watford 3/1

Alex Neil is 2nd favourite here at 8/1 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Kachina-prison

As for the betting, there's been no movement over night on hughton,

1/4 to us

8/1 to watford

Puel is far at Watford 3/1

Alex Neil is 2nd favourite here at 8/1 

Strange that the market has reopened - I suspect the bookies were expecting a quick appointment.  Lowe 12/1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, daored said:

Strange that the market has reopened - I suspect the bookies were expecting a quick appointment.  Lowe 12/1

The market reopening was a given, it closed on Friday expecting him to be appointed its Tuesday and no one has been appointed yet,

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

we should be aiming for more than Robins, Flynn or some combination of the two IMO

Absolutely....

Would be galling to feel with the new appointment/s,,,,,"what then was the point in firing Lee" ???.

And a damning indictment of Steve Lansdown?

 

Edited by Robert the bruce
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SX227 said:

Jeez lighten up people.

If Lez wants to troll - let him.

Robbo's been doing it for years.

It's a forum.

If he wants to call out harry or KITR - then let him.

He will either look clever or a dick.

I know which way I'd bet, but that's neither here nor there.

 

Personally - I think it's a welcome bit of banter in what is becoming a sad situation.

From Prem contenders to managerless and rudderless ship in a matter of months.

Every day that passes makes it harder for players to be retained / sold / bought.

Thats more concerning than Lez/ Lesley / Simon / Londoner trolling a few people.

 

All we know for sure is Flynn,Robins, Hughton have been interviewed. People like Gerrard were sounded out. Chancers like Fowler put himself in the frame.

I'm sure people can add others to the list of 'interviewed' - if you can, please do.

As it stands, Harry and KITR say Hughton is still #1 choice, so that's good enough for me until proved incorrect.

It is ominous that betting is re-opened and Watford seem keen.

Not what you would hope for with our #1 choice.

 

Like many others, I can see Hughton going elsewhere and mass disappointment for the forum.

Personally - Robins, with Flynn as #2 would be my guess if Hughton goes elsewhere.

And that's only because I am 100% certain they have both been interviewed, and both are keen.

 

Again, it's a forum - and I really hate the public calling for bannings of posters.

People wanna troll - let them. Don't nibble and they go away.

Wheres Katchina when you need a wind-up!

Agree 100%, I'm not into banning people from forums, can't believe so many people are getting their knickers in a twist though, he's so obviously on a wind-up so just ignore him

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, Lez said:

With the amount of cash I have In the bank no chance.

8 hours ago, Superjack said:

Oh Jesus Christ....

No, he's just a very naughty boy!

8 hours ago, Superjack said:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mendip City said:

I thought about that. Just being a bloody annoying, smug, wind-up merchant probably isn’t against the rules but it makes this a poorer place. 

Exactly this, and it's why I've reported a few of the posts. How can having a wind up merchant who contributes nothing to the forum be a good thing and allowed to stand? 

It puts posters like myself off from posting, and makes this place much worse. The guy likes the sound of his own voice, and posts at every opportunity. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Akira said:

Exactly this, and it's why I've reported a few of the posts. How can having a wind up merchant who contributes nothing to the forum be a good thing and allowed to stand? 

It puts posters like myself off from posting, and makes this place much worse. The guy likes the sound of his own voice, and posts at every opportunity. 

Pathetic..

Trying to get someone a ban.

Get outa' the nursery.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • phantom changed the title to Chris Hughton

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...