IGNORED

Swansea City v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

6 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

It needs a sense of perspective. He has been an excellent servant for this club, I don’t think anyone can deny that.

Those saying he should be given a new deal must be feeling rather sentimental as he is clearly not the Korey of old. If we are serious about top 6 the midfield needs to improve drastically. 

In a time where money is tight as no fans, is it really wise to let a decent championship midfielder leave on a free? Keep him even if he is back up and spend what little money we have on other areas.  

This season has been a painfull watch dreadfull dull uninspiring football hurry up and pull the plug on this season i cant take anymore i really hope the new manager is somone charismatic who can bring back the entertainment to ashton gate and lift this giant cloud of depression and mediocrity

Just now, Banjo Island said:

This season has been a painfull watch dreadfull dull uninspiring football hurry up and pull the plug on this season i cant take anymore i really hope the new manager is somone charismatic who can bring back the entertainment to ashton gate and lift this giant cloud of depression and mediocrity

Strange how we all feel like that when before today we had an outside chance of the play offs. Footballs a funny game.

Just now, And Its Smith said:

In a time where money is tight as no fans, is it really wise to let a decent championship midfielder leave on a free? Keep him even if he is back up and spend what little money we have on other areas.  

By that logic we'd keep everyone ever on our wage bill. Sometimes it's about thinking about where our wages are best used. We've got four decent potentially central Championship midfielders already (and that's not even including attacking midfielders like Palmer, Paterson or Weimann in that). Stockpiling midfielders may not be the best use of the resources we do have. 

2 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Hear, hear, well said Banjo.

Just now, marmite said:

Strange how we all feel like that when before today we had an outside chance of the play offs. Footballs a funny game.

Some people have very short memories, yes we’ve underperformed but there has been much more uninspiring football over the last 10 seasons than what we’ve seen this season

5 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Just heard Ashton say “hold my beer” ??

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

By that logic we'd keep everyone ever on our wage bill. Sometimes it's about thinking about where our wages are best used. We've got four decent potentially central Championship midfielders already (and that's not even including attacking midfielders like Palmer, Paterson or Weimann in that). Stockpiling midfielders may not be the best use of the resources we do have. 

Smith was superb when we beat Boro. Goes completely unnoticed though.  

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Who are the four? 

Archived