IGNORED

Season 2020/21 fixture list calendar

phantom

• Admin

I know it's frequently discussed about getting our fixtures synced into calendars on phones, laptops etc

Below is the link which you can set up now so that when our fixtures are released on Friday they will be instantly uploaded.

For anyone who has not used this before any amendments to kick off dates and times are automatically updated for you.

Click the hyperlink below and follow the options to suit your device 

CLICK HERE

• The title was changed to Season 2020/21 fixture list calendar
4 hours ago, phantom said:

I know it's frequently discussed about getting our fixtures synced into calendars on phones, laptops etc

Below is the link which you can set up now so that when our fixtures are released on Friday they will be instantly uploaded.

For anyone who has not used this before any amendments to kick off dates and times are automatically updated for you.

Click the hyperlink below and follow the options to suit your device 

CLICK HERE

Thanks Mark, good work mate! 

Just now, Super said:

Let's hope we're safe by then...

Wonder if they’ll be the same force as this season if they sell Benrahma/Watkins. Those are two big players who won’t be easy to replace. 

But yeah, If those fixtures are correct, a seemingly tough final day. 

Just now, Carey 6 said:

Wonder if they’ll be the same force as this season if they sell Benrahma/Watkins. Those are two big players who won’t be easy to replace. 

But yeah, If those fixtures are correct, a seemingly tough final day. 

I agree. That was part of the reason i wanted them to stay down as pretty sure the top players will go and they won't be as good this season.

1 minute ago, Super said:

I agree. That was part of the reason i wanted them to stay down as pretty sure the top players will go and they won't be as good this season.

Brentford H final day! 

Home on all three of the ‘big’ dates, that’s a rarity.

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Unlucky to be the opener for a newly promoted side , they normally play well above themselves with the momentum and adrenaline with them. 

Still Coventry won’t have Walsh ! 

Tell the ex City teams that ?

January looks like a real bitch of a month. A nice run in for us though (except for the last game).

edit - it’s not an ideal start for DH. Cov have momentum, Stoke and weds are much improved. Forest is never easy. Barnsley away will be attritional. Could see us start with 5 straight losses ?

This is where the need for a bigger squad is highlighted (and why I don’t think any of the 5 CMs will go).

October we have 5 games in 14 days

December there are 9 games in 28 days (assume we’re not still in league cup)

Feb seven games in 28 days (8 if we’re in the FA Cup)

This season is survival of the fittest.

Let's hope we hear something from the club in the next few weeks about Robins TV arrangements. Saying that though I've not heard anything about Sat 3pm games being allowed to be shown for the coming season, and likewise Sky Red Button games.

8 minutes ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

Hard to get excited about this when we have no clue when fans will be allowed to attend, capacity etc.....

Just about to post the same mate. Normally I would have some excitement but it’s all a bit “whatever” until we can actually go back. 

Archived