IGNORED

Nottingham Forest pre-match press conference

ExiledAjax

In a press conference put on to discuss the impending match with Nottingham Forest, I think it's right to limit the chat to questions about the previous match, and prep for the next match. 

I actually found Pato's more revealing. He clearly took the loan to Derby as a bit of a kick up the arse, and has come back stronger. Spoke of Bristol as his "second home" and is enjoying his new 'number 8' role.

59 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I actually found Pato's more revealing.

I enjoyed Plato's too.  Thought he was open and very consider in his responses.

You always hear what a good lad he is about the place, but that belies his maturity and determination which comes across in the interview.   His contribution of late has been really impressive.   

28 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

You always hear what a good lad he is about the place, but that belies his maturity and determination which comes across in the interview.   His contribution of late has been really impressive.   

He’s quite the thinker isn’t he? ?

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Premature I know but based on this interview I can see Pato going into coaching when he retires from playing, I though he was very impressive. Composed, insightful and honest, better by far than many managers I can think of........:cool2:

I liked it too....not heard him speak with so much affection for City before.  You can tell he likes playing for Holden - backs up his tweets at the time of appointment.

51 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Premature I know but based on this interview I can see Pato going into coaching when he retires from playing, I though he was very impressive. Composed, insightful and honest, better by far than many managers I can think of........:cool2:

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I liked it too....not heard him speak with so much affection for City before.  You can tell he likes playing for Holden - backs up his tweets at the time of appointment.

I'm going to suggest that he may have just matured a little as he reaches his late 20's. Possibly now appreciates what he has a little more than he once did. I know I definitely grew up a fair bit around the age of 28, and something like the loan to Derby would have certainly sharpened my mind. He's one of the senior players now, both in terms of age and years at the club. I think that shows. 

8 hours ago, Red Skin said:

It was interesting when he described Holden's approach as "loving". 

2 hours ago, mozo said:

It was interesting when he described Holden's approach as "loving". 

Yes, very.  In the modern game I don't think ranting get you very far these days.   They need to occasional proverbial kick up the backside, but ruling by fear doesn't get the best results in any walk of life.  

Paro said it himself, they all really want to do well for him.   Bodes well. 

Archived