Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

10 minutes ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Another nice watch if yoir into these things anyone no who number 65 is? Seen a bit later aswell during the second one touch game with a nifty back heel 

Isn’t that the young lad Towler??

• Like 2

Watching Pat Mountain waste the goalkeepers time with those terrible balls in makes me think clubs should hire some of those youtube skills types for their training sessions. Obv hard in covid times,but worth doing for a better standard of training imo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Watching Pat Mountain waste the goalkeepers time with those terrible balls in makes me think clubs should hire some of those youtube skills types for their training sessions. Obv hard in covid times,but worth doing for a better standard of training imo.

I too did wonder what the point of that drill was. Not sure JoJo Wollacott needs to be practising his finishing from 6 yards?

May as well be using a beach ball if it was a crossing/catching exercise 

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sam Bell training with first team! No50 1 min in.

A selection of u23’s players, Zac Smith, Tom Harrison, Vince Harper joining in and Ryley Towler still in the group. Might have had a glimpse of Opi Edwards as well. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

A selection of u23’s players, Zac Smith, Tom Harrison, Vince Harper joining in and Ryley Towler still in the group. Might have had a glimpse of Opi Edwards as well. 

I was gonna ask who no62 was, thought it was Smith but wasn’t sure.  Guessing they’ve involved a few yesterday (usually released the day after filming) as internationals won’t be back yet.

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Yep and Lochlan Robertson too.

No Palmer or Massengo. Is Massengo with France?

47 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Yeah it was like me warming the keepers up in my Sunday League heyday!

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Don't think he's been in all the training sessions

Appeared in pretty much every video, doesn’t play u23’s games Wiles-Richards has been keeping for them with the 18’s keeper on the bench. Robertson acts as training keeper. 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Appeared in pretty much every video, doesn’t play u23’s games Wiles-Richards has been keeping for them with the 18’s keeper on the bench. Robertson acts as training keeper. 

Fair enough. I know he hasn't been playing with the 23s so makes sense

25 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep and Lochlan Robertson too.

No Palmer or Massengo. Is Massengo with France?

Yes, Han-Noah with French in a training camp.  They were meant to have a training camp in the last break but he got released to play for us....e.g. as only a training camp and not proper UEFA matches then City could ask him not to travel. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1
1 hour ago, Prinny said:

It was a hard watch to be fair. By contrast, David Coles had a great delivery and strike on him, always enjoyed watching him warm the keepers up pre-match. 

6 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Looks/sounds like from this video we may well see a back 5 Saturday of:

Dasilva - Mawson - Kalas - Moore - Hunt

Not sure why the video shows that as had it turned down. But I imagine it will be that anyway. But with Moore in the middle of the back 3 I think.

Just now, JonDolman said:

Not sure why the video shows that as had it turned down. But I imagine it will be that anyway. But with Moore in the middle of the back 3 I think.

Just guessing TBH - but Simpson and someone else shouting out teams at one point for something, pretty sure they said "Hunt on the right, Jay on the left" and "Sess on one side, Tommy Rowe on the other".

Kalas looked fully fit so i'm sure we'll want to have him back in and guessing Vyner will step down this time?

• Like 1